Vegeta's ring attack.

Best answers
Very nice idea. It would be good to give this to Vegeta whe he has his second transformation. And where the hell is Nretep when you need him?

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that was my thought aswell, normally he bashes up every thread in the suggestion topic :p

Old School
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well, maybe just one ring, around the waste or something. multiple rings may be too much to do. and i think that if you were going towards a wall for too long, the ring would run out of power and you would break free. instead of going at the wall all the time.
i like the idea, but some tweaking could apply.

Best answers
its basically like smaller cosmic halo's that you dont really control

Vegeta taught trunks the move, hence why gotenks thought up cosmic halo

Vegeta created the technique, hence vegetto using the lance

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What does that have to do with it.-_- I need to know if you people like the idea not spam it.

Best answers
Maybe the ring attack could used when someone is stuck in the wall as talked about in the thread about Adv Melee. You hit them into the wall and then get them stuck into the wall with ring attack and then finish them

Best answers
I don't like the way the Renzo attack charges. I mean, it's meant to be a sudden explosive attack...but when it takes three or four seconds to charge...it kind of takes the edge off it.

I mean, the same thing might apply here. I can't say I've seen the episode. Does he charge up before using the rings? Just something to consider.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well... none of the characters ever charge anything unless its of considerable damage and size.

the charge time would just to balance it in game.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm sticking a character to the wall so u can charge a big bang or final flash and shoot them and they cant move....hmm.......NO

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Read my post j00 f00! I bet you only read the first 2 lines, and then posted this. My suggestion is allmost completely balanced.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i read the whole thing and what i said would be true which...wouldnt be balanced

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Then read again, charge it costs a considerable amount, then you would have to recharge your ki and then charge a ff or bb, your opponent would surely be free by then, remember you can struggle to get out.

Now prove me if it's still unbalanced.

Best answers
I think the idea is a great, so long this attack takes alot of Ki and isn't homing, slow etc.
It'll be nice.

This attack would be very hard to use when you're in a melee fight.
So tell us what makes it so unbalancing, if you don't mind.

Best answers
cool idea m8
but i still say that vegeta is already a powerhouse so something would have to be cut out of his current arsenal.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, he will get it when he's majin, not anytime sooner.

Best answers
Not that Vegeta owns with his 'rapid ball shot' *cough*cough*
There are alot of reasons to buff him up a bit.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, you're right he won't, but it gives him some small advantages, in melee and beam battles.

Besides, if goku can have a fancy attack (kame torpedo) then why not Vegeta.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
true, i think every one should have at least one fancy or rare attack they hardly use in the series just to make it even

that is why it is so hard to add 3 transformations in ESF, because yeah it is ok for goku vegeta, trunks and gohan, but what about kirllin, piccolo etc, they dont have any other stages!

Super Saiyan Dabura
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well they can power up like piccolo Jayster.Thats not hard to add.I cant do it but esf makers can!

Best answers
i understand they can block it easily but what about if they are hit to ground u teleport up while next to them (thus being above them) quickly switch to "ring attack" then shoot it at them the moment they get up and spam em with a bigbang or 2 lol that wil be crazy @.@ so i think the charge time should be somewhat more then a kame torpedo... Although i love this idea maybe it should be longer to charge if it is *ever* implemented :) or maybe it should be short to charge but take alot of ki then u wont be able to beamspam after being cheap with it like the example then i think it will work just fine :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom