Vegeta's ring attack.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of you guys think vegeta is an overloaded powerhouse right? Well, still there is one attack that would own in ESF. When vegeta was majin, he fought goku. He used these ki rings to lock goku to a rockwall.

Well, it's those ki rings that have to be in.

How it would work? Simple. Yust charge it like every other attack, then you release it, the person attacked by it can do an instant block, no stuggles needed, just use your block and it will be tossed away.

However, when you aim it at a person who is not blocking or facing to another direction, it will pin this person to the ground/wall (ceiling would be lame). It goes like this. When the attack hits a person succesfully it will push the person towards the direction the attack is going, and eventually hit an object. That's the place where the pinning happens.

When someone is pinned he can still struggle to get out, however the player firing the rings can fire even more, eventually pinning every limb. First the middel is pinned then an arm then a leg etc.

To avoid spamming of this attack it's charge should be the same as kame torpedo. The spam avoid has several reason's first, in a crowded server it would become to easy to pin someone to the ground. 2nd, if someone escapes the attack he should not be immidiatly be pinned again, it would be unfair.

I posted this idea a little while ago, but it wasn't really thought out to make it balanced for ESF. I Hope you all like it, the same goed for the team offourse :p

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
meh i dont really care.

it should charge up like the renzukou is now. the longer you charge the more "rings/power" is put into it. so with a minimum charge you get one ring at the waist, while at full charge you get arms, legs, neck and waist.

seems like a good idea that cant easily be spammed, and is avoidable to a degree.

Best answers
like you said vegeta is a powerhouse at the mo so....

but it would be cool

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
\0/ finally on of my suggestions is loved :) More votes please, and critz offcourse.

Best answers
I like it, but i really fear the rape of this attack. Just 4 vegitas going after 1 gokus, all from different positions. That would be so lame. But its good.

Best answers
Yeah but a 4 vs 1 fight is unbalanced even without the ring attack XD
I agree with Pain that the attack ring should pin them down with a certain amount of rings relying on how long its charged for.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this is a good idea, but i agree with pain too.... i think it shud be easier to get out of the less power is put into it

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if everybody likes pain's idea of the attack, i can go with that. It's easier to code anyway :)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
theres only one problem.
imagine a 200bill PL vegeta pinning down a starting krillen.... can you say pwned?
lol
there would have to be a maximum time limit to the rings to prevent low levels from getting analy sodomized by this.

just a side note, its not really my idea. i just added a little something to the main idea.

Best answers
Well not to moan but Vegeta is a little too powerful for the game with the ever feared big bang attack and his scary final flash.I know he requires 2 000 000 to ascend but so does Cell and cell isnt that powerful.His power multiplyer is only 1.5 but yes the ring Idea is f#@$ing cool and it'll add a more strategic mode to the game.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
theres only one problem.
imagine a 200bill PL vegeta pinning down a starting krillen.... can you say pwned?
lol
there would have to be a maximum time limit to the rings to prevent low levels from getting analy sodomized by this.

just a side note, its not really my idea. i just added a little something to the main idea.
Nah, isn't that the case with all attacks, besides you can toss away this baby as long as you block, with eas. It doesn't have a struggle when you block it, only when you are allready pinned.

Best answers
ah.......*remember some thing*

the team should wait until 2nd trasformation with the majin vegeta since its only then he uses it ,like when goku goes ssj he loses sb why cant vegeta gain "the ring" attack(needs a better name lol)
but if majin vegeta is 2nd trasformation then you should have it then, i cant remember any time else he did this

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
what would you prefer to name it... bondage cuffs? lmao

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, i can allready see vegeta with a black leather suit, doing naughty things with goku.

Fun time is over. More votes.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. still no Nretep raping this thread:p I want your aproved thing in here!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it could work with a little tweaking, but I'd agree with only after the second transformation and I'd agree that the length of the stun should be determined by charge length, not by firing multiple rings to pin someone down. Something this powerful should require your opponent to be fairly close to a wall though, at least no farther from the wall than a good melee smash will move them. Being able to take somebody down with this attack while they are 800 feet up in the air would be a bit ridiculous as I assume they could probably struggle away before they hit anything.

For all intensive purpouses this attack should be considered a one hit KO near a wall and maybe just a temporary immobilizer when you're up in the air. Why a one hit KO? Because you're about to kill them, duh; however, because it *isn't* a kienzan or a one hit kill it should be fairly fast charging (although you shouldn't be able to move at the same time) and be tough to spot from disitance. It should also be faster than the kienzan (destructo disk to those of you who still don't know).

Anyway, enough ranting. I think the attack is a good idea only because it would add some versatility to the game, and because FF and BB wont be quite as ultimate after everyone reaches their second transformations (I sense some there will be some PL balancing with regards to Cell/Trunks/Frieza(though Frieza will have 3 transformations to reach his balanced state).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom