Vegeta's power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, goku's trans is at 1,8 mill. I think krillen is fine where he is, But you guys are right, my idea for harder trans would be good in like a single player or some sort of character mode. Sorry, i get too carried away with ideas of the capabilities for a single player game( i'm not saying the esf team should make one just in case you thin ki'm hinting) So far Budokai has let me down, oh so very much with its kiddy/cartoony version of story mode. :(

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Goku
seriously 30 mins to transform as goku like wtf??? it takes like 5 minutes he is one of the easiest to transform with.
Don't forget that i'm not a killin machine ;)
Maybe he not take 30min, but not 5 too. It's take me 5 min to trans with trunk or gohan (1 000 000 for their trans).Goku need 1 750 000 to trans (and the low pl gain doesn't help).So, dont tell me its take you 5 min, i dont trust u ...;/

Best answers
i think that it is all in the way u make pl...if u want to make vegeta ssj be buu then when he is high pl turn vegeta...i get buu to evil buu then i get ssj vegeta

Best answers
just the effort taken in training the pl needed for his trans warrants all the powers he gets.
im soo frustrated when im liek 1.9 mil and the server crashes.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
i think that it is all in the way u make pl...if u want to make vegeta ssj be buu then when he is high pl turn vegeta...i get buu to evil buu then i get ssj vegeta
Yeah, do that if you're a cheap, lazy, pathetic *******. You should stick with one character throughout a round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
Umm maybe you confusing him with trunks or gohan. Goku's trans level is 2 million pl, and that usually takes a hell of a lot of time to get up to.
*sigh*

Goku = 1,750,000

Vegeta = 2,000,000

If you have a friend or someone who is willing to help who is SSJ, make sure he is SSJ and turbo, and you are NOT turbo, and Ki blob him. That's it. Within 2 of his deaths you'll probably be SSJ.
Just make those huge balls of ki and your PL shoots up like crazy.

Best answers
Um...when you switch characters your PL is reset, so whoever said to go Buu then switch to Vegeta obviously hasn't tried doing it. Once you switch chars, you go back to the starting PL for the new char, although it may be slightly higher because of the PL gain after death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zodiac Fighter
Jesus your sig is long lol could you shorten a little? No offence, but no one really cares about your warriors and munks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i like it cause it´s FFT *LOL*

On-Topic: Well the fastest time i got ssj with goku was about 10 mins but it was only that fast cause two guys where always psing and i kiblopped them (i know i know that´s cheap....)

Best answers
all this hubub will be gone when they give us more transformations. I think vegeta should get the final flash he has now when he goes super...and in ssj2 or whatever he gets super rezunoken. Like 40 blasts?? sounds fun...hehe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
all this hubub will be gone when they give us more transformations. I think vegeta should get the final flash he has now when he goes super...and in ssj2 or whatever he gets super rezunoken. Like 40 blasts?? sounds fun...hehe
It sounds laggy, and you sound like you lack a brain.

Give. Vegeta. Scatter. Shot.

Thx.
You're. Not. Welcome. Vegeta. Did. Not. Have. "Scatter." "Shot." Or. So. You. Dubby-Dummies. Call. It. Scatter. Shot. Belonged. To. Piccolo.

Best answers
I dont really pay much attention to transforming. but i think everyone takes the same amount of time.

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
Zodiac Fighter
Jesus your sig is long lol could you shorten a little? No offence, but no one really cares about your warriors and munks
Lol i think i should REALLY change it (i got 3 pm about it, you should have do the same ...) but im not a artist of sig ya know ?
anyway ...

Best answers
You're. Not. Welcome. Vegeta. Did. Not. Have. "Scatter." "Shot." Or. So. You. Dubby-Dummies. Call. It. Scatter. Shot. Belonged. To. Piccolo.
Episode 253: Union of Rivals. Idiot, next time brush up on that dim Dragonball Z knowledge of yours.

And NO, it was NOT rezunoken, don't even try to sing that tune.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's an entirely different attack, 4sshole.

Singing? What the **** are you talking about?

Best answers
Let's see.

Throw lots of ki balls into the air, surrounding the oponnent.

Check.

Stopping the Ki balls to stay around the oponnent.

Check.

Bringing all of them onto the oponnent at once through control of their ki.

Check.

Die. Now.

Best answers
I think some of you might take some of the little aspects of DBZ a little too seriously. I always liked Vegeta - he is the shows bad ass and usually does whatever he wants

-DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom