Vegeta's dies too fast!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys really think about it.... in the show, if you got a DIRECT hit by even a low charge energy attack without blocking, assuming that the two fighters are around the same power level, you'd be in a lot of pain. Most of the time in the show if they get hit without blocking, they either force themselves off the beam before it hits the ground and blows up, or the beam explodes on contact, or the beam takes them into the ground and then explodes. In any case, those last two possibilites generally end in serious ouch. So now a decently charged Kamehameha combines with a decently charged Final Flash, and hits vegeta, sending him into a lake where it all goes boom. Can you imagine vegeta just kind of flying out of the water after that? If he did, he'd probobly be mangled beyond belief. If you want your fights to last, don't get into PS's so early. i.e Don't charge up a slow attack like Final Flash from far away 20 seconds into the battle; you're just ASKING for a PS, or to miss (which doesn't matter in Alpha since you can detonate your final flashes even if they miss for massive explosion; hope they fix that...) which can only end in two ways... and like the other guy said, PS's are devasting, in the show and in the game.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Besides, Goku's pl was 10 million, Vegeta's was at 8:)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry. Battles can last a short time or a really long time. Just depends on how good you are. I battled with Vassago For about 4 minutes and I thought I might win..... then he stopped going easy on me :fight: and I was playing my hardest as well. It is all skill.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
He didn't only get the kamehameha on his face but also his one final flash..
I am pretty sure that he shot a galit gun not a final falsh

and i think it is better to be killed quick against multiple opponenets, but i think it would be better for like a one on one match to die slower

Best answers
question: what would have happened if someone knocked goku while they were psing? Like, as in nailing him with the same melee attack he used on Vegeta?

Best answers
you can't melee powerstrugglers, and also, all damage that is done to anyone during a powerstruggle is 95% blocked. So you are nearly invicible from cheap attacks while your PSing. YAY!

Best answers
okay that is garbage because what about the cell games when vegeta saved the day... what if u have to do that during capture the dragon ball mode?

don't make it that easy to be invincible..it will take the fun out of trying to hurry up and kill him so u dont become a target, yourself.

Best answers
On the other hand...this is a game and in alpha it sucked to powerstruggle because you were COMPLETELY vulnerable to anyone else's attacks. You are just too easy a target during a PS to make it like that.

Best answers
i like that your almost invincible when psing. now cheap turds won't backstab you for an easy kill.

Best answers
(this is just to the topic i havent read all this thread)

but usually in the show people allways dodge ki attacks or block them..... unless they are really powerful and just "take" them without causing damage. but usually when some1 is eventually hit with a ki attack they get vaperised

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom