Vegeta's attacks (insert suggestions)

Best answers
ok guys i know this has been spammed almost constantly since the beginning of time but i must ask...no...BEG the devs to give Vegeta some new attacks especially since people are saying SSJ3 goku will have dragon fist which wasnt even goddamn used in the series. so heres a couple of suggestions from myself and i welcome anyone else who knows of an attack vegeta used.

ok against freeza he used rapid firing generic beams which sort of chased after him...ok dont try to get out of this one by going on about coding just modify krillins multi shot ball and make it so he fires them consecutively...there one attack possible which could be coded inside a day.

Against Buu whilst majin although as the admins stated majin wasnt a trans therefore he would be able to do this move as a SSJ2 (yeh got ya on that one) he held up his hand with 3 fingers outstretched and the rest clenched...he then powered up and fired a beam which went straight through Buu...in the Budokai 3 it was called Atomic Blast. (look at DBZ episode 221 A warriors decision)

Any more suggestions welcome guys.

Best answers
§hadow said:
people are saying SSJ3 goku will have dragon fist which wasnt even goddamn used in the series.
it pisses me off too cause thats like a one hit kill.

§hadow said:
ok against freeza he used rapid firing generic beams which sort of chased after him
that might be teh reknzou because its blue in the namick saga

§hadow said:
Against Buu whilst majin although as the admins stated majin wasnt a trans therefore he would be able to do this move as a SSJ2 (yeh got ya on that one) he held up his hand with 3 fingers outstretched and the rest clenched...he then powered up and fired a beam which went straight through Buu...in the Budokai 3 it was called Atomic Blast. (look at DBZ episode 221 A warriors decision)
atomic blast is like a beam verson of big bang

Best answers
yeh which would be good in my opinion you could just put it in as an optional fire for big bang attack...what do you think? i mean it's OBVIOUS that vegeta is low on attacks....the rapid fire generic beans isnt renzoku...look at the episode "the horror wont end (not sure of episode number)" vegeta charges cell down and fires loads of ki blasts at cell which all went in the same direction...what im saying is vegeta should be able to rapid fire generics or in the same way as krillins multishot beam because against freeza his beams homed in on him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
omg... you say Vegeta has no attacks that are "good" or "well" enough for him, eh?
Well, the facts:

Gallit Gun - faster charge than kamehameha, still enough to go on kamehameha - overall - perfect attack
Big Bang - fast charge, and you can just fire it and escape and watch opponent die
FinalFlash - omfg, the strongest beam attack ingame... So don't be a fool, Vegeta is already strong...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ff is slow and horrible, odvious charge.

ff will almost always hurt you, along with big bang, because the enemies always in your face

i'd like to see vegeta with the finger laser thing he did in the frieza saga, where he stuck out his hand like a gun, then he was like 'BANG' and killed a nameck i think, i dont remember

then the other thing where he through one of friezas henchmen out in the hair then pointed at him and he exploded

Best answers
i like the ring attack that tourtured goku :) DIE GOKU!!!!!!

Best answers
Eh, vegeta's hella strong, but it'd be cool if they changed renzoku to like an instant flurry release for a lot of ki

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasn't a beam that went through buu , it was a projectle , i know beacuse i watch dbz alot when i have nothing to do

vegeta is as fine as he is , thou some1 did mension some good attacks for him not so long ago , like that fire sort of attack he used in the saiyan saga

DMW

Best answers
we I think that Big bang should be bigger (not explotion but ball itself) its fine as is but it would be nice bigger.Vegeta really only lacks attacks because of aggressive fighting style,only he usually uses beams if he cant win and knows it or just for a quick kill,for example perfect cell vs Vegeta,(ff last resort)(against buu explotion final resort,(galick gun against goku final resort) when did vegeta ever just fire a beam to hurt someone,he fires to kill,which means he may not alot but he does when he has to, and wants to get it over with quick.I may be wrong but this is my opinion and im sticking to it.( i may be wrong havnt seen dbz in years i miss it also what i said only sticks to beams not little or multiple ki balls like renzoku.Well anyway another attack to add to vegeta could the attomic blast and if they want like evm did the ultamate sacrafice.Sry if im off topic but i just had to say that.1 last thing ppl vegeta's attacks are all fast charged and strong so even if they leave him as is he will be fine.

Best answers
Final Flash is an awesome attack, but I wish Vegeta's ki guage was bigger or it drained less because having the strongest beam sucks if you run out of energy before you own the other person >_>

Best answers
ok quick message here VEGETA IS UNDERPOWERED SO CAN ALL THE GOKU LOVING WHORES STOP POSTING....for gods sake...vegeta is slower than goku....vegeta has less attacks than goku....in fact he has the least attacks in the entire game the only one worse off is frieza i think. heres a list

Transformation....2,000,000 PL the HIGHEST IN THE GAME overall REALLY CRAP seeing as though he has GG generic and ki blasts before it......

FF-slow charge, obvious charge, slow, so powerful it will hit you ASWELL AS the enemy....crap beam in total

Big Bang- High KI cost, medium speed, if met with another beam it can be overpowered really easily so no PS strength in it.

Gallick Gun- yes it has a quick charge, weaker than kamehameha which is not like the episode, SLOW

Renzoku- pointless even bothering to charge because by the timey you have charged the enemy has moved into the air and because the balls curve outwards then in yo cant hit them....POINTLESS ATTACK

proven my point? I THINK SO. 3 attacks before trans and only 5 after and both of those are so high energy cost and slow that players simply teleport out of the way and charge you down and you cant do NOTHING about it because your practically out of energy.

Best answers
Here it comes, You really asked for it.
On behalf of the commiunity:

§hadow said:
Transformation....2,000,000 PL the HIGHEST IN THE GAME overall REALLY CRAP
*Buzz* Wrong. Krillin has the highest Transform PL in the game.

§hadow said:
FF-slow charge, obvious charge, slow, so powerful it will hit you ASWELL AS the enemy....crap beam in total
*Buzz* Wrong. If you charge it half way it's faster chargeing than a Kamehameha and beats the Kamehameha hands down with less Ki drain.

§hadow said:
Big Bang- High KI cost, medium speed, if met with another beam it can be overpowered really easily so no PS strength in it.
*Buzz* Wrong. Simply back your Big bang up with a medium charged Gallit gun and you have won already.

§hadow said:
Gallick Gun- yes it has a quick charge, weaker than kamehameha which is not like the episode, SLOW
Gallit gun has many uses , as explaned above , and the team have already said that the reason Gallit gun is weaker is because they have not implemented Kaoken in ESF , so therefore they boosted Goku's beam attack powers to the Kaoken attack power.

§hadow said:
Renzoku- pointless even bothering to charge because by the timey you have charged the enemy has moved into the air and because the balls curve outwards then in yo cant hit them....POINTLESS ATTACK
*Buzz* Wrong. The only way to use this really is a sneak attack , however if you do get the sneak attack the balls can do a large amout of damage , explode any Ki blobs around or create a Ki blob within seconds. Threads have been started already on the fact it is useless while in battle so it's pointless saying it here too.

§hadow said:
proven my point? I THINK SO.
Oh yes , Very proven [/sarcasm]

§hadow said:
3 attacks before trans and only 5 after and both of those are so high energy cost and slow that players simply teleport out of the way and charge you down and you cant do NOTHING about it because your practically out of energy.
Just because you can't handle Ki properly doesn't mean the Vegeta character is at Fault.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol MajinDruu speaks the truth. May I also add, that vegeta is NOT slower than goku, i made that mistake, but they are actually the same speed.

You also say that big bang has medium speed, even though it IS pretty fast. You can charge a big bang to its minimum limit and it will still work better than a spirit bomb to its minimum limit.

2 million, not too far away from goku's trans, and he gets 2 great new attacks, sounds like a fair price to me.

Final Flash is supposed to be that way, its not to be used like a generic beam.

I dont want to critsize, but it sounds like either a) haven't utilizaed Vegeta's power b) stereotyping ssj3 goku with a ssj2 vegeta, when from what we know, will have no new attacks than a ssj goku. or c) a vegeta fan boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom