Vegeta

Best answers
And to hold large a quantity of Ki requires a healthy and strong body, endurance is also very important.
For example, if you create a mass destruction beam, you need strong endurance to keep up with the negative energy.
If you don't have a strong mind, you can't concentrate and hold Ki.
If you don't have "GOOD" health, it's very hard to concentrate and even hold Ki.

Best answers
a big part of it is true, but you fogot the most important!

being able to combine mind, body and spirit as one!!

THAT is the most important thing to get a powerfull ki blast.

for example: if Goku calls his spirit bomb, he is one with mind, body, spirit AND his surrounding.

and I find this weird about Vegeta, being such a strong warrior and not knowing this!

Best answers
Maybe that's one of the reasons why Goku is so strong, like you said.
Goku learned how to unite his mind, spirit, body and Ki.
Vegeta knows how to control his Ki, but he is more Aggressive and Brutal compared with Goku.

The Spirit bomb is also called a Mana ball, the ball is collecting "Free energy"
Mana is everywhere and seems to be in living things and non living things. Ki seems to be stronger than Mana, but Mana becomes very powerful when it is collected and focused in one location.

And if you believe in Ki and Mana in real life, I could give you some links to try out the stuff. :)

Best answers
I believe in Ki and Mana, I tried it out once by making a Ki ball. When I did that, I felt some strange electrical/stinging effects in my fingers.
Ofcourse, nothing happened when I lobbed the Ki ball at something. It isn't DBZ you know.

http://misterjester.tripod.com/misterjester/id3.html

http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id7.html
Do not believe in everything what they say. Some people who gives explanations in Ki is too fascinated with DBZ and immediatly starts explaining DBZ things instead of real Ki techniques.

I recommend using a search engine.
www.google.com and type Ki techniques in the search bar.

You'll find enough sites with trustworthy Ki techniques.

Best answers
I believe in Ki and Mana, I tried it out once by making a Ki ball. When I did that, I felt some strange electrical/stinging effects in my fingers.

have you tried focusing al the gathered energy into one point?

Best answers
Yes, I did. I've used the Mana ball technique once.
But the Jing techniques is one of the hardest techniques.
You can even damage objects and living people with it.
My friends are training in Jing and Ki, they even demonstrated Jing by using it on one my friends, the other guy was like meditating for 5 minutes. He formed a some kind of ball with his hands, like holding a ball. ( The ball was not visible ) And then he throwed it to my friend that was standing in front of some pillows some meters away, it was like a train hit him. He flew back so hard, he almost missed the pillows and hit his head against a wall that did some nasty pain to him. :)

Luckily he didn't broke his neck.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Yes, I did. I've used the Mana ball technique once.
But the Jing techniques is one of the hardest techniques.
You can even damage objects and living people with it.
My friends are training in Jing and Ki, they even demonstrated Jing by using it on one my friends, the other guy was like meditating for 5 minutes. He formed a some kind of ball with his hands, like holding a ball. ( The ball was not visible ) And then he throwed it to my friend that was standing in front of some pillows some meters away, it was like a train hit him. He flew back so hard, he almost missed the pillows and hit his head against a wall that did some nasty pain to him. :)

Luckily he didn't broke his neck.
lol, are you serious? :)

Best answers
GOKU IS THE STRONGEST BECAUSE HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER. None of this argument has to do with why Goku is the storngest but you keep making it to be. By making excuses that Goku has more motivation and blahzay blahzay. Endurance is nothing in DBZ. NOTHING! They never mention the word once. Yes, endurance has a lot to do with fighting but in DBZ you never lose cuz you pass out (cept for Tien :p). They either fight till they die, or like Goku give up.

Goku doesnt hold any super power cuz he cares for his friends. You dont get super power because you care for people. Vegeta explains this in episode 265 Vegeta's Respect.

"At first I thought it was your loved ones. That is was your instinct to protect them that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power didnt increase at all."

So hopefully this will finally clarify that Vegeta's motivation and Goku's were both equal in size and that motivation isnt measured in goodness.

Me whining about the Cell games? No sir it was you. You told me Goku didnt give up, when his exact words were "i give up". Like Sonic said they couldnt do **** if they tried. They couldnt even handle the cell js let alone Cell.

Goku is the main character that is why he is the best. There is no logical explanation for it. hes suppose to be the main protagonist and the leader.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL I won't try denouncing that there's already too many stupid ki ball threads.

Mana is not mentioned in DBZ ANYWHERE. It is known as the genki dama which translates merely into "energy ball."

And Goku did not kill ANYONE in the Freeza saga. Seriously. Vegeta killed the entire Ginyu force minus Captain Ginyu(not single handedly of course; Guldo was shot from the side and Recoome and Burter were already knocked out of commission by Goku when Vegeta blasted them. Jace was his "1v1" victim.) Even Freeza lives.

Goku forfeited the match because he had a plan; Let Gohan fight, Gohan will unleash supreme hidden powers, Gohan will defeat Cell. He knew exactly what he was doing (although there were some unexpected twists). Vegeta running from Freeza? He just wanted to get the hell out of there, maybe find a space ship and escape his wrath, screw the others let Freeza vape them. If Goku had, let's say, in the middle of the fight said "SCREW THIS" and instant transmissioned himself to king kai's planet, then yes, that would be totally giving up like a scared little loser.

Training in DBZ in moronic. Think about it: Goku trains his whole damn life with the best there are on Earth and he reaches a power level of what, 700 max by the start of the Saiyan saga? Gohan trains for 1 year, a large part of it spent just sitting in the wilderness, then spent getting beaten up by Piccolo, and he gets to a power level of like 1000+. Can you really believe that GOhan after that one year of training could beat Goku at the stage where Goku fights Radditz? What a crock of shizeebus.

Best answers
Yes I am serious, the guy used a Jing ball against me. He was standing there for another 5 minutes, cupped his hands and when he lobbed it at me.
It was like a bowling ball hitting my chest, my whole ribs hurted like hell.

And Hitokiri, maybe it's because DBZ doesn't mention anything of the energy to avoid confusion, they call all attacks KI. The characters uses Jing attacks to damage anything, Ki that becomes stronger transforms into Jing. Jing translates into internal POWER.

A Genki Dama is basicly a mana ball, but the name Spirit bomb sounds way better ofcourse.
Mana ball is FREE ENERGY, it can be extracted everywhere: From the winds, air, fire, lightning, earth, animals, even humans.
That is what they atleast told me.

If Ki is strong enough, you can transform it into JING at will. But it is more dangerous and harder to control.
And you do know that DBZ is about Martial arts?

Goku could have trained more, but he married to Chi-Chi remember? So, if he continued with training when he was married he could become alot stronger.

As for Burter, his head got chopped off by Vegeta. But the english 'cough cough' version 'cough cough' has cut out the scenes.
And when his head got sliced off, his body got blasted to smitereens.

Best answers
My point about giving up was this guy says Goku never gives up when he actually gives up more than anyone else. Although this guy thinks Vegeta is the only one who gave up.Goku Teles away from Buu and Cell. But then he uses the excuse that hes just doing the smart thing. Well fi thats the case Krillin is the smartest person n DBZ :laff: .

And yes, Goku doesnt kill anyone in Frieza saga. As I said before he can only be held responsible for 2 deaths. Yachon, who ate all of Goku's energy until he blew up, and Majin Buu who he later wished back witht he dragon balls.

EDIT: GoldSaiyan, you missed all of Hitokiri's points by a football field each.

Best answers
If Yachon ate Goku's energy, Goku is not responsible for his dead.
Yachon KILLED himself, if he ate so much energy it will overload him.
Goku using excuses? Sure....... whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Best answers
No, you using excuses that Goku was doing the smart thing.

And thats why I said it was partial. yachon did eat Goku's energy but Goku did keep feeding it to him.

Best answers
Then explain me why he still continued to absorb his energy?
No waiiiiiiit, his greed killed him?

I am not using excuses, sorry. Your opinion, I don't care.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan

Goku used his brains in most situations.
That doesn't mean he gave up.
there ya go. So are you a hypocrite?

I said partially killed. If Goku didnt give Yachon his energy yachon couldnt have been killed. Why do you argue about the stupidest things and forget to read what I say. PARTIALLY KILLED 2 PEOPLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom