Vegeta

Best answers
What's up with Vegeta?

He's always been angry of beeing weaker then Goku, yet he joins the Z-team and with a lot of protest he fights alongside them. So now comes my question: Why did he turn on them in the DBGT *Buu saga* where he becomes a maijin. Why not sooner?

* not 100% certain its this saga so correct me if you want.

Best answers
thats his personality. Of course hes pissed off, hes the Saiyan prince for god sakes, he had a planet. He was supposed to be the best of the best, you would be pretty pissed too if you found out after being trained to be the best, you're not.

Anyway, he didn't turn during DBGT he turned near the end of DBZ.:p

Best answers
I would be pissed at first and then accept it.

but he keeps blaming himself for not beeing the best. instead of accepting his fate of beeing the runner-up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does this have to do with esfo_O off topic is right under it

Best answers
Ok I know everything about Vegeta's personality.

Vegeta has an ego and a superiority complex. Until he tangled with goku he was the strongest warrior he knew. Then goku comes along with his hair and his orange clothes and dethrones Vegeta in what he thought was best at.

This caused a rift in Vegeta's pysche. On one side he still thought he was the best, but on the other he realized that Goku was past him in strength speed and over all ability. This caused Vegeta to loathe Goku. He didn't care for anyone else in the Z-team. He eventually opened up for Trunks, but thats besides the point. Up until He accepts Goku's strength in the Buu Saga, he was very indifferent about everyone.

When he fought on the side of the Z-righters instead of the bad guy, it was only so that Goku would not be killed in hopes thats Vegeta could once again reclaim his throne, in his own mind at least.

When Vegeta was put under the control of that little wizard guy, his power increased so much he believed he could beat Goku. Then he battled Goku and beat him, or so he thought. Then.... with Goku gone, Vegeta became placid, he felt peace. He decided the right thing to do would be to make the ultimate sacrifice for Trunks to live. He killed himself.

When Goku finally told Vegeta that he wasn't at his full potential to defeat Vegeta in that fight, Vegeta realized that no matter how much power he consumed, no matter what level he trained too, Goku would always be there to surpass him.

For the rest of the series Vegeta is, I wouldn't say a broken man, much less of how he used to be. He's kinder to his wife and son. And he and Goku have sort of a relationship.

Damn thats a mouth full.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_Vegeta

That was beautiful. :cry:

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

*ruckus applause*

Best answers
yea SS_Vegeta has it down pretty well. "Perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind of the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best."

Read the quotes in my sig, this is why Vegeta let Babadi control him.

Best answers
gotta hand it to Vegeta.... he'll never be as strong al Goku but he'll never give up trying!

Keep it up Vegeta and maybe you'll make it someday!!

Best answers
ACtually, Vegeta WAS stronger than Goku at first. If it weren't for Yajirobe and Gohan, Vegeta would've won. But after that, Vegeta did get mad at Goku and his children, but not Yajirobe.

Best answers
true true.

but goku was stronger at first until vegeta transformed into oozaru wich made goku too weak to continue.

vegeta quote:

I can't understand why he's stronger than me, THIS CAN'T BE!! This is incredible!!! I'm gonna have to transform to defeat him!!!

Best answers
one word: Kaoiken(sp?)

Goku PL: 8k
Vegeta PL: 18k

But Goku surpassed him with Kaoiken.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Vegeta is way more hardcore then Goku for one simple reason.

First off, he fought Buu, and for a good while was whipping his ass.

Secondly doesn't Vegeta beat Brolly? (I don't know this for sure, cause I never saw it, just heard ti from a barely reliable friend)

Thirdly...when Vegeta has to fight Kid Buu, he actually has the balls to go into that fight in his normal state.

And...well when he catches that beatdown...just...he takes it like a man!! He gets the living hell beat out of him but he keeps coming back for more. To me, that takes toughness, maybe even more toughness than winning does.

Best answers
The reason why Goku is stronger, is because he believes in a goal. Like saving the world, Vegeta doesn't even care about the living people on a planet while Goku does.
Some people think that Goku's strength is in his knowledge of Martial arts.

Goku and Vegeta are equal, if they are sparring with eachother for example. The reason why Vegeta got so many fans is because of his attitude, in real life you will get disgusted if someone acts like Vegeta towards you. Being a arrogant jerk and selfish.

Best answers
Hey um Vegeta also become stronger for awhile when they have to fight the androids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Secondly doesn't Vegeta beat Brolly? (I don't know this for sure, cause I never saw it, just heard ti from a barely reliable friend)
Nope vegeta doesnt beat brolli.Actually when vegeta had seen brolli in his LSSJ form he got very scared and said that they we are all doomed Brolli is Legendary Super Saiyajing and so on

Best answers
Where can i find the movie i wanna see it. It sounds cool..... can i download it anywhere!?!?!?!?:cry:

Best answers
My theory is that Goku is always stronger than vegeta because of his body type. vegeta is like 5'6" and Gokuis 6'0". thats my theory, that he cant surpass Goku cuz its easier for Goku to get stronger because of his body type.

Vegeta IS more hardcore than Goku.

Goku has partially killed 2 people through entire DBZ series.

1. Yachon- Although Yachon sorta killed himself by eating too much of Goku's energy.

2. Majin Buu- Although he re-incarnates him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He also killed Burter and Jeece .
And if you guys want to download the Brolli movie just download it from iMESH or KAZAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom