Vegeta WiP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...its ...fair he looks fat and the "brows" dont fit the wierd dbz style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...its ...fair he looks fat and the "brows" dont fit the wierd dbz style
what he said (before the bat came in house ^^) + why do you always skin the chin?

DMW

Best answers
I dont think his stomach muscles should be showing though,i dont remember once when they were,cuz vegeta shirt doesnt fit too tight,but other then that good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i like it but the shoes look strange xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked:
me lickes it. The only crit i have is that they gloves and the shoes need to be more white and less gray ,then i wub it all along ^^
:yes:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm, i think everything below his chest is a bit out of propotion, you might wanna check that by looking at some ref pics.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me likes. However, fron the wrist up, the gloves shouldn't have folds. Correct me if I am wrong.

He seems chubby, in which he should be muscular, not chubby. The light tones look a little too bright, especially on the neck and the biceps. Torso and leg skin bothers me...

Best answers
Well i gave him a half assed rigged but think the highlights are good for HL because hl kills most of ur little skin detail, have a look for urself, ill try fix some things here and there

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking hawd ^-^

But i think there are too much muscles on the Upper part of the Leg.
Dunno the English word for it, well the Part of the Leg where is above the knee ^^

DMW

Best answers
But i think there are too much muscles on the Upper part of the Leg.
Dunno the English word for it, well the Part of
That would be the Thai in english,and on the vegeta,his stomach muscles shouldnt be showing(you gonna fix that?).Yea the thai(dunno how to spell it) is a bit to muscular,only muscles vegeta should show are his arms really,and the chest.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one of your best models, lol.

The chest skin looks weird though =/

Best answers
I think DMW is right. Muscles at the stomach shouldnt be showing, and da gloves should be white. I think the fingers are too long. But i love the face expression u made 4 vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

On the close up of the face, I don't see anything wrong with that. With a bit more work that will probably end up being one sweet model ;).

Best answers
The ONLY thing that is bothering me, is above his pelvis, and below his abdomen. THERES A BIG GRADIENT THERE. It doesn't need to be. It makes it look as if his body would be distorted from the side. Oh, and also, if you don't mind, could I try skinning it please? I'm trying to get back into skinning, and I need a good model to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom