Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
looks pretty nice model to me, although i can't say i'm a huge fan of that skin, will this be available for others to skin etc? (apologies if this has been mentioned, i haven't read through the entire thread). i think the red fur needs to be smoothened out, away from the solid lines, and a little texture in there perhaps. i think the same applies to the pants really, they look a little too much like smudged blobs of colour (though the muscle definition looks ok for the most part), a bit more detail in general is what i am suggesting i think? anyway good job so far and i like the way you did the hair.

Best answers
man kreshi you're way too lazy just release it man.....
-.-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kreshi, has a life. He doesn't go on here on his free time, he goes out with his friends most likely. Unlike most people on here..

Quit bull****ting him. He doesn't have to release it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You saw the final model now, why complain?

You already heard the man - he will release it when he animates the tail.
And animating is pretty hard ( expirienced on mine own skin ).

So just let him work in peace, this model will roxx once its out ( even if thats in 1 year, be patient ).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX and Furr are right, just give him some time. Kreshi obviousley has other things that occupy his time. If you must hear it from him, feel free to send him a PM, or wait patiently. Thanks.

Best answers
well your doing good so far but i do hope you bring them out along with a ssj4 model as a sayain vegeta pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sir killalot you've been told before not to double-post. If you need to, you can edit your previous post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually threads that have been inactive for 14 days or more are considered dead. It's been 19. Thread is dead and closed for reviving, this page has been practically pure spam recently anyway.

Kreshi, when you do decide to release/tweak your SSJ4, PM me and i'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom