Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great models kreshi, i also have your goku ssj4 model and love it. Cant wait till ur ssj4 vegeta is ready :D

Best answers
Zarmat said:
whats this "we" stuff, I know what I want and it has nothing to do with what u been saying, Im happy with anything Kreshi does, its his model, he has put his own personal time into it so it shud look like how he wants it too look, and as mention if u dont like it, edit it urself.
LOL, Kreshi does models before asking our points, so read all posts of Kreshi and do conclusion, LOL :no:

Kreshi, you released yuor DBZ-Vegeta-Pack, so i have an idea... Can you make GT Vegeta Model Pack in future? I mean in GT pack would be normal, ssj, ssj2 (with short hair) and ssj4 vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mantas18 said:
LOL, Kreshi does models before asking our points, so read all posts of Kreshi and do conclusion, LOL :no:
Firsty, im sorry, but that doesnt make any sense to me at all... any way you could refrase that please?
Other than WAIT untill another update is posted before peeps argue more about gloves/trousers/handbags, theres nothing else you can do. Lets just bide our time, and let Kreshi carry on with his aceness model. Allthough I doubt hes reading most of this stuff anyway, If it was my model, I wouldnt.

Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
Hell no! Do not change the way that hair looks on the SSj4 version. It's unique and I like it. Gives the model a cool look.

Also SSj4 Vegeta did sport black leather pants and almost always when vegetas black hair or SSj4 hair was shaded, it was done with red.
Now, I think people may have read what I said wrong. I point blank said that I liked it and thought it was very unique. I brought up the pants because the black would be more appealing. I have a thing against blue and red together sometimes. It makes like a freaky thing going on with your eyes. I brought up the shaded hair being red, because thats what kreshi did and it looks cool the way he did it.

Best answers
You guys are confusing me with all the colours.

update:

And sorry for the late update, but I am working on something else too. (goku battle damage model)

And also sorry about the wrong colours he has now, but I don´t know which colours to do some things now so they are just grey. I don´t know which colours you want sorry but you confused me really too much... Everyone wants something different... Please unite to the colour you want. (hope i spelled it right)

And I don´t really like the vegeta with short hair >_<.

Best answers
grr...dont use black to shade the pants, but a dark colour blue, it's way to dark atm.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you want to be accurate with colors, make the boots and gloves light purple...
and the gloves...dont look much like... gloves heh =P

Best answers
Sadner said:
grr...dont use black to shade the pants, but a dark colour blue, it's way to dark atm.
here the way how I skinned the pants:

Step 1 ( painting )

Step 2 ( adding little detail )

Step 3 ( adding shadings )

Step 4 (adding a new layer which is ONLY filled black in "multiply" mode; 35% opacity I think. )

Step 5 ( adding highlights )

( HAHA, that looks like a little (bad) tutorial XD. )

Someone said I should make the pants black, another one said the pants should be blue and so on... I just tried to take the middle way.

--> Me getting confused :confused: <--

@SV
Ya you are right. =)

Best answers
The thing is to never shade with black, it ****s up the transition between colors and looks simply fake. use a dark colour blue instead of pure black, trust me it will look better.

Best answers
Kreshi, do what you want. I think I was trying to have you create a Vegeta that had black jeans and some other stuff lol. Oh, I think the hair spikes looked good as a red shade.

Best answers
Kreshi, listen to me... I have all DBGT Episodes, and i saw that when vegeta without aura - His pants are BLACK. The pants by aura is little dark blue. So you schould make Vegeta with black pants with somwhere white colour on his pants like hair! And don't find the middle of blue and black, make only black! Good Luck, i can't wait!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mantas18 said:
Kreshi, listen to me... I have all DBGT Episodes, and i saw that when vegeta without aura - His pants are BLACK. The pants by aura is little dark blue. So you schould make Vegeta with black pants with somwhere white colour on his pants like hair! And don't find the middle of blue and black, make only black! Good Luck, i can't wait!
if the ssj aura is yellow, why would they make his pants blue unless they already were?

anyway, you obviously dont listen too well. hes making this the way HE wants to. NOT 100% show accurate. deal with it, and stop demanding things.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
if the ssj aura is yellow, why would they make his pants blue unless they already were?

anyway, you obviously dont listen too well. hes making this the way HE wants to. NOT 100% show accurate. deal with it, and stop demanding things.
Very true. A model designer follows his heart's deepest desire.

I can say though that's better then the previous screens of the ssj4 vegeta model.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not going to make the pants black atleast make it abit darker.
The hair, meh, it's your style but IMO I really don't like the realism.

Best answers
Looks good to me, its nice to have some origonality in a skin. You're style is really good, alot better than what most people are trying to pull with cel-shading these days, I'll allways prefer the more realistic actuall 3d look over cel-shaded.

Best answers
he probably doesnt have an update to give at this moment. stop rushing wen he has one he wants to put out we'll see it

Best answers
Thats soo coool, but just adjust the gloves as supper veggeto said. (i like the jeans and da hair and everything except da gloves.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom