Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMW

Best answers
Thats only because its goku's hairs,If vegeta went ssj3 his hair would be more like gotenks.But nobody has made a gotenks ssj3 model,so therfore there isnt any ssj3 hair from gotenks to use.So goku is the next best thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you could stop editing kreshi's stuff, spamming up his thread, and just wait for him to do it IF AND WHEN he does.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh i wanted only to see how Vegeta would look like SSJ3 so i just used the Goku Hair from Kreshis Goku Pack, but not the Face.

So sry for posting an piccy.

Best answers
just a little update...

*fixed eyes expression
*changed hair colour
*fixed face skin
*changed skintone
*skinned arms in a new style (i hope you like it... I just tried to get it more cartoony-looking...)
*I fixed the damn right hand-bug (i accidently assinged the finger vertexes to the wrong bones >_<), BUT I don´t know if DJ-Ready has already updated the file with the "new fixed one" i have sent him. I will let you know more after i have asked him.

-if you think the arms would look better skinned like the chest, tell me
-if you want a different hair colour, tell me (which)
-i hope that i will do a ssj3 vegeta too :confused:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Kreshi said:
just a little update...

*fixed eyes expression
*changed hair colour
*fixed face skin
*changed skintone
*skinned arms in a new style (i hope you like it... I just tried to get it more cartoony-looking...)
*I fixed the damn right hand-bug (i accidently assinged the finger vertexes to the wrong bones >_<), BUT I don´t know if DJ-Ready has already updated the file with the "new fixed one" i have sent him. I will let you know more after i have asked him.

-if you think the arms would look better skinned like the chest, tell me
-if you want a different hair colour, tell me (which)
-i hope that i will do a ssj3 vegeta too :confused:
Reduce the redness a bit of the spikes.

Now you just have to add 10% opitacy of that redness over the whole hair area, that would look nice =]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i knew you wouldnt let us down kreshi. i even forsaw that you would fix that problem and didnt download.... until now!

go have fun with your ss4 version if you make one. try to animate the tail :)

Best answers
nice ssj4 so far kreshi but are u gonna put the gloves on him or jus mkae him bare handed? i didnt really kno whether u were skinning them on or not so i didnt ask.

jus incase u need an example:

Best answers
SSJGoku83, can you help me with the few quastions? i want to edit my kreshi vegeta... Vegeta's suit is too dark... i want to edit into a blue color of suit.. how could i do that... What a program i must have ? How can i configure my EVM that i could have higher Power Level than 100 000 000 ?

Nice SSJ4 Vegeta, kreshi! Hiis hands must be violet... and like in anime, his hair must be only black without red colour... :yes:

Best answers
damn good work kreshi!!
looking foreward to the ssj4
(and maybe to the ssj3 ;P)

Best answers
Nice but i have a crit, with teh way you skin your hair, make the white lines blend more with the black lines, it kinda stands out so i dont like it, but great model :)

Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta must have violet hands and black trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
his gloves are white. thats just the lighting.

your gonna fix his eyes right?

Best answers
NOOOO......SSJ4 VEGETA HAS VIOLET GLOVES....checked DBGT and he really has violet gloves :(( [that's kinda gh3y]..oh yeah and his pants are a blue 2 dark

Oh yeah if u are gonna make a ssj3 Vegeta maybe this could help...still his hair hould be up in the front like Vegeta has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom