Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cheeks are like that from the angel cause of the veins it make it look bigger. Brilliant models dude. I like the new veins on the Majin Vegeta. Its very very nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The ones on his forehead seem a bit too symettrical(or however you spell it ><).
Heh ... my friend thats stayin' the night over said that your Vegeta is insane(that means good by his book =D). I think so too ^^

dor

Best answers
great vegeta plz give us dbz pack first ..cuz in this moment ssj4 dont have any use or need..

Best answers
yea i agree wit kidboy im waitin for the ssj4 myself to be honest to wit kreshis ssj4 goku he made. id like to see the dbz pack released but id rather wait till they are all finished but i guess its up to him.

Best answers
I need USSJ Vegeta, Kreshi please, i want that USSJ Vegeta will be in your DBZ-Pack. Then i could play EVM with smile in my face :D

Best answers
many people want that you, kreshi, will make vegetto model. sorry about double post

Best answers
Mantas, please use EDIT button, then u can edit the post.

Kreshi, good work on veins, LOVE IT,BRAWWWWO. :shocked: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mantas18. you know where the edit button is, because i can see that uve used it. so please, in future, edit the first post, instead of double posting. failure to do so can result in warnings.

G
wow, its been all too long since I stepped into the modeling/skinning section, where my 1400+ posts lay, I have spent too much time in the forums that dont give you any post count lol.
"if creation of this model see I did not, then I blind are pehaps"
"maybe it is time to inform my dog that my ability to navigate the ESF forums has diminished"
sorry, had to say that.

anyway, the model looks amazing, I havent clinged to the edge of my seat on a model since DS's goku but this is amazing and bringing back the old days, GJ :)

Best answers
Your vegeta looks even better than your goku, lovely work!

But how about a little update? :unsure:

Best answers
ya im really likin the style he used on this one then on his goku. it looks a hell of alot better imo. but his update will prolly come wenever its rdy.

Best answers
The modelpack (including Vegeta normal, SSJ1, Super Vegeta, SSJ2 and MAJIN SSJ2) is done.
There are just 2 thing i need to know. Should the SSJ2 hair be lighter then SSJ1 hair? Or should I let it like it is right now? And which Super Vegeta do you want?

little pose:

Pack will be released when DJ Ready get online in ICQ and upload it to ESF-world.

Best answers
I love the Super Vegeta 2 :) i would really like to have that one. or maybe both of them xD. so you can choose the one you like best =)

Best answers
the 3 ssj look like alll the same = great !!
when it will be realease??
where will you host the models?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JM LE FOU said:
when it will be realease??
where will you host the models?
Kreshi said:
Pack will be released when DJ Ready get online in ICQ and upload it to ESF-world.
I think you should just leave the ssj2 hair like it is.

Those super Vegetas look pretty much the same, is he supposed to be buffer? It really doesnt look that much different than the ssj vegeta.

Best answers
man nice models man. my god they look good. and i can tell the difference in the super vegetas i say u should do the super vegeta 2 that one looks the most like super vegeta IMO.

G
I vote SV2, although both their hair seem exactly the same to SSJ o_O maybe thats just the angle tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom