Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
don't tell me what i have to do. that isn't a bad thing what i've done.

Best answers
for your information yes actually it is. u are not allowed to double post period. so u gettin a attitude wit people cus they are tryna help u out ahead of time really shows wut kind of person u are :S.

ontopic: im havin a real hard time thinkin of wut a ssj5 concept of vegeta will look like so how exactly are u gonna make it. white hair white fur? red hair gold fur? or blue hair and black eyes?

Best answers
Double posts will not kill or too much scare Dark Trunks or other people for your information! And don't speak about nonsense

Best answers
Speak proper engrishhhhh!!

and this is what kreshi said in his earlier post.
"And SSJ5 will be made too I think... i´ll give him blue hair and a golden pelt I think (compared to my ssj5 goku: goku had also golden pelt and RED hair)... "

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mantas18 said:
Double posts will not kill or too much scare Dark Trunks or other people for your information! And don't speak about nonsense
Double posting IS against the rules, and so is spamming. You have done both in this thread, and for that you get a warning:warning:.

Please, listen to what some of the forum users tell you, because theyre right.

Back on-topic please.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
The model - pack will be released for ESF.
The form I am working now is SSJ4. I just need to skinmap the hair and then I can start skinning him :).

The worse thing is, that he was already almost finished skinned, but I lost that vegeta. (my harddisc got broken-down, you know... I only saved this vegeta-models...) And the SSJ4 Vegeta I saved was only the upperbody + head and nothing was skinmapped on this version. (that I saved him was very luckily though^^)
Whatever, the SSJ4 skin should be done in 2-3 days (I have to work hard, so I don´t have much time for modeling/skinning...)

About Majin... the majin Vegeta skin isn´t done.
Like you all said, he needs more veins!

And about USSJ Vegeta... I don´t know, maybe...
And about SSJ3 Vegeta... I haven´t drew any concept right now, and my digi cams are both ****ed. So SSJ3 WON´T BE made for 99%. sorry...

And SSJ5 will be made too I think... i´ll give him blue hair and a golden pelt I think (compared to my ssj5 goku: goku had also golden pelt and RED hair)...
I will maybe make the original SSJ5 Version too, I don´t know... maybe...

About skin-darkness: maybe my display has other settings... hmmm, but i will check that...

About SSJ1 hair: I fixed that 2 spikes, but I am not 100% sure if he looks better without them... whatever,...

next time I will post some pics....
well that makes no sense a SSJ5 but maybe not a USSJ, Oh well I guess it is your models...

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
They aren't released. He hasn't finished yet. And use the "Edit" button instead of double posting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dbdx.

having just seen a moderator dish out a warning for double posting. why did you do it yourself?

please use the edit button next time. and for future reference. more than one sentance per post is acceptible =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Dbdx.

having just seen a moderator dish out a warning for double posting. why did you do it yourself?

please use the edit button next time. and for future reference. more than one sentance per post is acceptible =]
Mad laying the law down again :rolleyes:

Im really egar to see what Kreshi does to his models.... Will adding more veins to Majin Vegeta make it look less appealing or more?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn it Kreshi you're good.

I have always liked your models. You, Mr. Ray, and Super Vegeta (I think is his name) are my 3 favorite modelers on these boards.

Makes me wonder why you aren't on the team. Your models and skins are so freaking good.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fan's can be so jumpy sometimes!
just wait!.....he will update....
he said he is busy aka not sitting by the progy 24/7 ya know

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good kreshi, im intrigued into what ssj5 would be like, the only thing i can really say about your models is that your skins could be blended a bit more... they look to me as if you could put more effort into them, i dunno >_<...

oh and if u need a ssj3 concept i did this not to long ago, cudnt be arsed to finish the colouring job =P so its all messy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/blehhhhhh.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Looking good kreshi, im intrigued into what ssj5 would be like, the only thing i can really say about your models is that your skins could be blended a bit more... they look to me as if you could put more effort into them, i dunno >_<...

oh and if u need a ssj3 concept i did this not to long ago, cudnt be arsed to finish the colouring job =P so its all messy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/blehhhhhh.jpg
Vegeta looks pretty kick *ss in that picture. Never knew he could look good as a ssj3.

Best answers
He looks a bit like goku in the picture =o.
Keep it up dude.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David.... WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW LIKE THAT! God damn.... I think thats a very good ref pic that Kreshi could use if he decided to do a SSJ3 Vegeta.

Best answers
ya i think so too thats the best lookin ssj3 vegeta ive seen good work david

Best answers
Amazing model of Vegeta i cant really fault it at all and that drawing of SSJ3 vegeta is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom