Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The model - pack will be released for ESF.
The form I am working now is SSJ4. I just need to skinmap the hair and then I can start skinning him :).

The worse thing is, that he was already almost finished skinned, but I lost that vegeta. (my harddisc got broken-down, you know... I only saved this vegeta-models...) And the SSJ4 Vegeta I saved was only the upperbody + head and nothing was skinmapped on this version. (that I saved him was very luckily though^^)
Whatever, the SSJ4 skin should be done in 2-3 days (I have to work hard, so I don´t have much time for modeling/skinning...)

About Majin... the majin Vegeta skin isn´t done.
Like you all said, he needs more veins!

And about USSJ Vegeta... I don´t know, maybe...
And about SSJ3 Vegeta... I haven´t drew any concept right now, and my digi cams are both ****ed. So SSJ3 WON´T BE made for 99%. sorry...

And SSJ5 will be made too I think... i´ll give him blue hair and a golden pelt I think (compared to my ssj5 goku: goku had also golden pelt and RED hair)...
I will maybe make the original SSJ5 Version too, I don´t know... maybe...

About skin-darkness: maybe my display has other settings... hmmm, but i will check that...

About SSJ1 hair: I fixed that 2 spikes, but I am not 100% sure if he looks better without them... whatever,...

next time I will post some pics....

Best answers
well thats good news to hear. cant wait to see wut ur ssj5 will look like and there arent any good ssj4 vegetas out. cant wait to see it all finished.

Best answers
Looking good as always Kreshi..

1 crit, the face on the vegeta models you showed a while back looked better..
Can't explain, they just had the authentic patented Vegeta look.. ;)
Think the mouth is the issue.. might be that the fact that it's animated will make it look different ingame.. i don't know..

Anyway.. when you release these jewels for esf, could you release a version that uses the normal esf skeleton too?

Great job! :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love them all, but what's the change in SSJ2? I only see more hair spikes. I'd make him just a LITTLE bit more muscular.

dor

Best answers
why dont you give us normal til majin pack(dbz pack) and then ssj4 and 5(gt)

Best answers
i personally perfer to have them all in one pack instead of seperating them, like what Kreshi did for his Goku pack

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I love them all, but what's the change in SSJ2? I only see more hair spikes. I'd make him just a LITTLE bit more muscular.
i agree with that but... SSJ2 really wasnt any bigger i mean they were but it wouldnt be notacable the hair thing is good though

Best answers
i love it, rite now i am working the crap out of ur goku pack and i love can't wait for vegita pack

ohyea nice work and continue the good work

Best answers
You're a good man Kreshi. All people would be happy if you will make all Vegeta's models (normal, ssj, ussj, ssj2, majin, ssj3, ssj4, ssj5). About USSJ: USSJ Vegeta must be in this model pack because this state is popular in cell games. About SSJ3: SSJ3, a don't know, but if you want to make it, that is easy, because you must create long hair and that's all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About SSJ3: SSJ3, a don't know, but if you want to make it, that is easy, because you must create long hair and that's all.
No he doesn't. He can use Goku's hair :)

Best answers
i wud imagine ss3 for vegeta, the hair anyway, be more like Gotenkz, well adult size anyway, since Vegeta wudnt have a fringle like Goku since he doesnt have one natually like Gotenkz, but I guess it wudnt be hard to edit Goku one to look like that, though im no expert when it comes to modelling.

Best answers
Look at these states of Vegeta!
1. USSJ Vegeta: 1 2
2. SSJ3 Vegeta: 1 2

Kreshi, I think these pictures will help you to make a models.

P.S. Nowhere is to download a good USSJ Vegeta model. I know that you'd make a best model.

Best answers
woot i agree with Mantas18 ur good at this thing give it a shot =)

Best answers
Mantas, use edit button, dont doublepost.

In Lithuanian:
Spausk Edit migtuka jai nori istaisyti komentara. :idea:

I will not talk here in lithuanian anymore. :smile:

ON TOPIC:
Keep up the good work Kreshi, can't wait to see ssj4 and :laff: ssj5 :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom