Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking great there kresh!!! =D
although, im having some truble with the face...it still bothers me...something is missing..
im not sure, it's just doesnt give me the vegeta look if you know what i mean...
the majin face though...looks dead on!
i think it might be the outline on the eyes...maybe try a thinner line for the rest? might look better?..

anyway, great job =]

Best answers
Yeah Kreshi again working you the best you the best man !!!!!
Dj-ready when relase esf-world modellpack ?

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
looking great there kresh!!! =D
although, im having some truble with the face...it still bothers me...something is missing..
im not sure, it's just doesnt give me the vegeta look if you know what i mean...
the majin face though...looks dead on!
i think it might be the outline on the eyes...maybe try a thinner line for the rest? might look better?..

anyway, great job =]
what about some blood or just make him damaged up ... that would look awesome for the majin form ... make him exactely like he was after he did sacrifice ...

and yes you are the man kreshi ... i hope you do a kid buu model or some awesome buu models ...

Best answers
i hope he does a Trunks thing next rather then a kid buu i hate all buus :S.

Anyway back ontopic i think th majin form should show his vains stick out a little more on the arms and the forehead like in the show. wen he was majin there were vains bulged out all over the place and they were very thick vains as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember these models , I loved them so much and never saw them released :( but now it seems they may get released , and if they do , then i'm :) as birds humming on a sunday morning.

Best answers
great! as allways. I´d really like u make his clouth lighter when he lvlup, and his hair to, like u did with your gokus.

Best answers
Come on how can you not carry on with this Vegeta pack its going to be the best Vegeta Models ever

Best answers
I thinks its great leave the SSj hair and SSJ2 hair as is so you can tell the difference they dont all have the same hair

Best answers
Kreshi! You're amazing man! please, listen to me... Make USSJ Vegeta. USSJ Vegeta is proper for EVM 2.0. Please, you are the best guy! Make USSJ model and you always have a huge thing: RESPECT! You always were and always will be - THE BEST. Please, answer to me with a words: "YES, WHY NOT, SURE!" And i'll be happy playing EVM :)

P.S. Your've maken models of Vegeta (normal, ssj, ssj2, majin) are very nice. Don't listen that ssj2 hair is bad or anything that. Everything is okay. Try to make USSJ :)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are you guys so sure that he will release teh models, hmm?

anyway Kreshi skin on some parts looks realy dark!
try to lighten the whole model...twill b betta!

Best answers
we arent sure but we are jus hopin ^^. but like i said b4 my only crit is put make the vains on the majin bolder and more visilbe like in those pics and i think u lightin him up a bit he looks as if he got a serious tan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00dafak , imo this is the best vegeta ive seen, wel the skin is, cuz i cant really judge the model since i havent seen it without its skin, but i would love to see you release it :O

btw, i havent seen anyone yet skinning at that type of way , but may-b its cuz i never really look in model section :O GJ dude, i wub it.

Best answers
Come on why wouldn't he realease them he has already done a ultimate goku pack y not realease the Vegeta pack that would make it perfect

Best answers
thats true but there is nothing saying he has to finish hes just considering it. hopefully he does finish and if he decides to make another pack id like to see a trunks one ^^. im tryin to make one but modeling is hard as hell. but cant wait till these get released.

Best answers
lol but the we need a decent vegeta pack i getting a bit bored of useing the other ones i use and vegeta is my fav chracter and KRESHI please finsh it and realease

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i hope its like his goku pack :)
i love it because of ALL FORMS HE made for esf even dbaf ^^ (he's a damn good modler )
well i hope he is ggoing to make a normal, ssj,ssj2,ussj, Ssj3 Vegeta, ssj4, Ssj5.
that would be great .
but i know that its totally unnescesary to do it but then he has an equally pack to goku pack lol
And btw that are samn nice vegeta's ^^ like all ure models besides these are much better .

Best answers
yea i hope he does that too wit all the forms like his gokus. but i must say i think the skins on these vegetas are alot better then the skins on his goku's. they seem more realistic then the goku's do. if his majin form had the vains poppin out more to make it seem more like majin then jus ssj2 wit a M on his head. but i cant wait till these are done.

Best answers
hey ... show a back preview ... i wanna see hows the back ... the front is awesome but what about the back ... lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice kreshi, I love the skin and the model. :p

(for those who says we need the model, you don't simply need it you just want it and what if he finishes it? "Oh boy I can't wait till it's finished" It doesn't mean he's going to release them. You'll never know when it's for another mod, but we do know that Kreshi somtimes releases his models to the public. :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom