Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
About the arms... they will look much smaller if they are rotated down?
and look here, Vegeta don´t really have short arms: http://www.fantasylands.net/news_gallery/anime_robot/dragon_ball/Vegeta.jpg

BTW it has to fill the ESF skeleton anyway ^^.

And about the bulkyness of the arms... I´m sure it would look bad ingame if i made them thiner. BUT if not, I will change it. (btw vegeta is very bulky in the majin saga^^)

@MajinVegeta Tim
This can be easily fixed with the skin ^_^.

@The Real Legend
My models will never be used for an esf-release. My models are too high poly. ESF models use for example a hexagon legs and arms shape I think. My models are using more^^. And I´m using much more smoothing here and there to get it more accurate which used alot of polys too. This smoothing wouldn´t be really needed for an ESF model, because you wouldn´t really see a big difference ingame. But today I think everyone can play with a ~2000 poly model in HL without having lags. And I think it´s more important to play with a smooth model than with a very low poly model. Because HL engine is from year 1998 it don´t mean the model shaping should be same smoothless ^_^. That´s why I made my models middle-low poly. And I´m not in ESF team and will never be, because I don´t want to join a mod. The models I´m making are just ADD - ON models, but if a mod wants them for their game and I see that the mod will got a good future and the people there are nice too, i can donate my models to them. But ESF don´t need my models anyway, because they already have for example an awesome vegeta and because my models are too high poly anyway. That´s why my models will be always just add on models and never more. (besides the mods I donate them)
I hope I explained it exactly ^_^.

Whatever, the neck of drawed dbz characters can´t be really modeled like they are drawn. They would overlay with the ears if you do it that thick or it would has a big break. I will make it a bit thicker but not too much.^^

Best answers
FINALY some bdoy heard my prays....

I cant just describe how mutch i want a perfect vegeta.... So take your time... And make him perfect! :mad: ;)

Alsow .... WILL??? You make new cool animatsions????

I have ideas.... for that ;)

Like when vegeta does F.F then he soudent cross his hands infront.. He sould just throw them aside... To show the power he is gathering and by the time he minimum of the charge is complet and he sprite apears he put them out in front... (Cant tescribe that how... Whatch the episode fame by fame....

Then Big bang sould be... He just puts out his hand and then out it out in from with his fingers spread

Want more....

Oh wait plz dont tell me your not a animator... !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ashur make smaller charing sprites.

bigger beams ++

smaller charge --

cool model, i agree with Ashur

Best answers
smaller charge probs only needed for ff, gg doesnt get in way, and bb doesnt have charge

bigger beams wouldn't work, cos the beams in esf are pl dependent for size, so however big the sprite is the game design will still limit it

i would probs make some sprites for it but i got a great idea for the two discs

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks great, I have nothing to comment about it, at least nothing that hasnt allready been commented about

Great job just like your other pieces of work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hair looks sweet, i hate that skin though

ZuL

Best answers
Kreshi, is there a reason why you haven't shown us a single side-shot of your model? :)

Best answers
The skin is a bit sub-par kreshi, you can do much better, also looks like theres a few uvmap problems with stretching. Spend some more time on it haha, I know your alot better than that.

G
hair looks good, the face, looks kinda, im not sure, glitchy? maybe its the zoomed out veiw, but it looked pixelated. also, the arms ar far too defined and dark, but besides that it looks rly good :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coming along ok kresh, reminds me of BFP though hehehehe. maybe i could give that body skin a shot sometime? god knows i need the practice >;o

G
sweet kreshi, that looks rly good :D only for the clothes to be finished now and he'll look perfect :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its sexy.

Do me a favor, use the sayin armor!

I mean the frieza saga, black suit, shoulderless and legless armor. Like when trunks and vegeta got into the hyperbolic chamber.

I think that would be cool.

When your finished and happy with the current model save it. Then edit it to make the saiyin armor, i dont think it would be too difficult.

just a suggestion, that models sexy, dont make me dissapointed when i see the ss skin

Best answers
hey that model is now the shizzle but the first skin you put on there wasnt that great but this one will replace my reg vegeta easily! Gj Get the suka out cause your a fast worka

Best answers
It looks very good Kreshi. I think the clothes might be a bit dark though

dor

Best answers
kreshi you are the best..but his arms to buff no?its super vegeta?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's cool and all, but he's missing that vegeta look if you know what i mean =P
his pupils are too small and his eye brows should be thicker. right now it looks like he doesnt have an expression. i might make a drawover later but im not sure P=
but pretty nice overall ;)

Edit:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Best answers
if you follow Super Vegetto's drawover he will look perfect.keep it going,you'r doing great :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
follow SV's drawover ALMOST.... he's missing his sideburns in the drawover =o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom