Vegeta W.I.P.

Best answers
Hello everybody!
I was working on a normal map for the model. But the normal map i made gave me some annoying errors. I need som help with fixing it, please.
Here is the render in cycles
http://puu.sh/7Fl8C.jpg
And here is the normal map
http://puu.sh/7Flq4.jpg
i made the normal map using zbrush, how ever, i still got those errors as you can see on the face area and everywhere else.
This is how it was supposed to look like
http://puu.sh/7FlOw.jpg
i put alot of hard work in this mesh and i am really pleased with the results, but the normal map sucks.
Any ideas on how to fix it?

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks very nice Zero, keep it up :)

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Be sure to seperate the parts of your mesh into subtools, else you will just increase subdivision to your entire mesh, which means much more limited extra polycount you could get by splitting and you will loose framerate when you work on entire mesh with higher poly,while working on seperate piece which can have much less polygons, but will help you to win extra FPS.

Best answers
Be sure to seperate the parts of your mesh into subtools, else you will just increase subdivision to your entire mesh, which means much more limited extra polycount you could get by splitting and you will loose framerate when you work on entire mesh with higher poly,while working on seperate piece which can have much less polygons, but will help you to win extra FPS.
Ok, but how does that fix the normal map problem?

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Ok, but how does that fix the normal map problem?
Seperate your mesh into various subtools and try sculpting only then. Or experiment with smaller and simplier objects like with a plane. That's the way everyone is doing until they understand how to get the best quality and what affects what. Just experiment with simplier things and you will understand it. Now back to your drills, soldier.

Best answers
:cry: i have to sculp every thing all over again?
Not fair, that is the second time i have sculpted the whole thing. Well, i guess it cant be helped

Best answers
So, here is an offtopic question, but i still need help. Wich tablet do u guys recomened for me to buy? I know that the most expensive one is the best, but i dont have that much money to waste (i am 16, i dont have a job XD). So wich one is good, but also cheap?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So, here is an offtopic question, but i still need help. Wich tablet do u guys recomened for me to buy? I know that the most expensive one is the best, but i dont have that much money to waste (i am 16, i dont have a job XD). So wich one is good, but also cheap?
I'm using Wacom Bamboo One. It's the cheapest one, and it is still very good, for the basic feature of tablet. The only minus is that it doesn't have any buttons on it for shortcuts, but that's totally fine.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A6 is a tad cramped, but not generally a problem. I prefer A5+

<3 Bamboo Multitouch

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But, isnt it too small? I read on some forum that small tablets are a real pain!
For me the size has never been a problem. At least it doesn't get in way so much that it's noticeable in performance.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm using Wacom Bamboo One. It's the cheapest one, and it is still very good, for the basic feature of tablet. The only minus is that it doesn't have any buttons on it for shortcuts, but that's totally fine.
I have this one too, I mainly used it for my Animating and it worked pretty well for me.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
:fight: Thanx

--- edit ---

And btw, its not my design
what lil project is it? I might be able to lend a hand with animations or rigging. Just send a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom