Vegeta W.I.P.

Best answers
thanx, I already have this pic and a pic of the side, and i will begin making the face as soon as I have freetime :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, those eyes have a lot of unnecessary quads. I don't know how the eye modeling works now since it's been a while since I've seen the polywork of the models, but I'm pretty sure you can make the eyes only have ~6 quads and still have them be fully functional with all the animation details. It's kind of hard to see in the angles shown, but you can see what I'm talking about by taking a look at the pictures in this thread that GG made a few years back.

Best answers
I hope this helps, sir!
why do you keep calling me sir? we are bros now :D
bro fist………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
:D thanx for the tips :p
Wow, those eyes have a lot of unnecessary quads. I don't know how the eye modeling works now since it's been a while since I've seen the polywork of the models, but I'm pretty sure you can make the eyes only have ~6 quads and still have them be fully functional with all the animation details. It's kind of hard to see in the angles shown, but you can see what I'm talking about by taking a look at the pictures in this thread that GG made a few years back.
ok, i will make them six if you want :heart:

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Some nice stuff from other artist.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Well. I recommend you to try this and see how it works.
http://puu.sh/76I5R.jpg
Anyway really good job. Keep it up!

* Blue lines displays a quite an important loop. Try checking on your own face in front of the mirror and imagine how it would help to deform.

Some good resource to study.
http://www.pixelandpoly.com/graphics/referenceimages/poly_regions.jpg

And if you want to collaborate, I'd be glad to participate and help you out with whatever I can, just let me know so we could contact on some IM for further discussions.

Last edited:
Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Some improvement on some areas, yes. If you want like I told on PM, just send me .obj file so I could some tweaks for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom