Vegeta W.I.P.

Best answers
Sorry if I ask so much, but I find it necessary.
Ramunas, you told me that I should split all the pices in zbrush and then sculpt on them, after that, I had to merge them all over again and the make the normal map, right?
Ok, I was a bit suspicious about how well that would work so I sculpted a bit on each piece and then merged them all together again. But when I did that, the subdivision history disappeared, so I had a model with a couple of millions polygons :/
What should I do?

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Nothing you can do. Subdivision levels are gone and can not be undone, unless you have saved few zbrush files, which is highly recommended to have a backup copy from time to time. Now you will have to redo again. I told you the entire process, it's your mistake that you didn't listen to me.

Best answers
I don't remember you telling me anything more than that I have to split the subtools and then sculpt, anyway, I didn't lose anything of a value. But im still wondering, when I split the subtools and merge them, how would I get a normalmap out of a highpoly mesh?

Best answers
Sorry for the delay guys, I have had alot of tests and homeworks lately, and I also have to finish the goku model as soon as possible because it will be in zedu. But, the good thing is, I will remodel the torso and of course the face >.<
Im not sure when it will be done though, do I have a deadline?

Best answers
What up guys!
I just got permission to show off my work here ^^
So you know, I have been working on goku, and after some time, i finaly got a good headmodel, and now i started to texture him.
this is the none textured version, it just has some basic colors.
http://puu.sh/8Zp38.jpg
So what do you think?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PERVERT lol just jk BUT DUDE NO NO TO GENDERBEND CHARACTERS its just wrong nice model tho

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol i don't believe you made this.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well then make a different angle of it.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You pervert, i meant a different angle like from other side or something.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, shit.

Why don't you make models this quality for games xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom