Vegeta vs. Goku?

Best answers
I don't about any of you but Vegeta with the most moves (besides cell) is very cheap (dont get me started on Big Bangs) while goku gives the person controling more of a challenge but I waws wondering what you guys perfer?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone will be balanced in the end, remember that Goku is the only one who can go SSJ3, making vegeta's FF, BB, and GG useless.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now were talking about skill vs. character design. I've owned servers with Krillin before. It's all in how you play, the characters are inconsequential when compared to the PLs anyway. a 15 mil pl on Krillin is just as lethal as a 15 mil pl Vegeta.

Best answers
Alright,alright you got me there but you can't help but to get a cheap character or two. I am not bi*chin or anything but I am just saying even in the end I dont know if they can make it all even.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man, any character is cheap if spammed. There will always be spammers, in every mod of every game. It was invented with Doom, and like mitochondria in our cells that was there from the inception, it'll be there to the end.

Best answers
alright answer me this what new moves is goku getting I hope it isnt instant transmtion?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have as much a clue about what's in the next release as you do. Goku needs to have the Kaioken, but it brings up severe balance issues. I wouldn't wan't a Pl of 8 mil and have a 2 mil goku wipe the floor with me because he's multiplying his stats. He's used several moves in the anime, including the energy dan and a small kienzan, that aren't in the game. But I beleive that he'll be more powerfull than the average fare.

Best answers
I see, yea kaoiken would be sweet but complications would confer maybe there is a way they could limit it like it would hurt the person for using it like his health going done 1 by 1 at a steady if he keeps on using it. If he increases it then he loses more health. Another prob would PS's would be gone if everybody had goku.

Best answers
Vegeta and Goku rock, But I think since the DBZ saga is based on GOKU'S accomplishments, that Goku should have a bettter arsenal. And how would the kaioken work any way. Its supposed to magnify speed and strength. I guess thats cool, but it is kind of boring and doesnt really have enough "style" to it. The only thing that should change is the strength of the kamehameha. BEcause frankly that move pretty much killed every person in the series.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, the story may well be about Goku, as we all know, but if ya wanna keep in line with the series, Goku NEVER beat Vegeta 1 on 1 EVER, so any arguments about Goku bein the number 1 supremo being fall flat on their face. For mine tho, its humans and Nameks all the way, im sure there'll be enough saiya jin players to make fightin with the green fella all that more satisfying, and if ya wanna Bash Piccolo's creds, dont forget, that, HE was actually the strongest fighter on earth by a considerable margin when he held off the Androids while the saiya jins took time out to grow their hair

:fight:

"BRING ON THE GREEN DREAM!"

Best answers
as it stands i try to go with trunks whenever i can (as i cant stand vegeta's cheapass big bang) however if you join a server and everyone is using vegeta they will just end up targeting you as an easy kill.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Big Bang is only cheap of you make it cheap, just like any High PL characters mid damage attack. :rolleyes:

If you can't beat the Big Bang, go here and DL some skills. I can't beleive people still whine about the BB. It's not that bad. If you weren't busy aiming a burning attack at someones feet from below, you'd've PS that big bang back to it's owner and det it while he was runing away. You're issue is PL and Spam not the Big Bang attack itself. BTW, it helps if you put the zanzoken button close to the action. :)

Best answers
Ummm yeah and almost every vegeta user i come across uses the bb in a cheap fashion. no other character can fire an attack and them move off or shart charging another (cept krillin's destructo disk). you cant see when the character is ready to fire it and against a blue sky its pretty much invisible untill its too later. no. Pl is not my issue i usualy have one of the higher ones, neither is intercepting the bb and detonating it, i do that too. my issue is with an attack that gets abused over and over again.
come to think of it i think i will give krillin a try.

PS. i aint going anywhere near the subject of the frieza disk

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget the deathball, the SBC, the freiza disc for Freiza and Cell, the eyelaser, the finger beam, and wait till you see absorbtion and the genocide attack. The point is that all of the attacks above can be spammed rather easily, so there.

no other character can fire an attack and them move off or shart charging another
Yeah if you forget to include the SBC and the Deathball. :rolleyes:

You're issue is PL and Spam not the Big Bang attack itself
Your problem is the spam, not the attack. Have you ever gone to melee with a BB spammer? How about using Ki blasts? I use these all the time and 99% of the time the spammer chokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom