[Old PotW] Vegeta vs Ginyu on Planet Namek

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he wont reflect so much soon, were still messing with settings ingame on them both actually
You're gonna make Ginyu dirty ain't you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lemme just ask ya. Are ya happy with the way the current water looks or are ya gonna mess with it again?
I know ya don't care bout my opinion but i still think the water reflects way too much, it's almost like a mirror! Especially the namek water. I think the water from the last years christmas vid looked more authentic to the way it was in the anime. While it still reflected the skybox it wasn't as clear and mirror-y as the current one. That's all i've got ta say bout that.

Anyway nice job on Ginyu . Is it just me or did you even bump map/normal map(don't really know the difference between the two :p) the veins on his head?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Yes MrPlow, I did a normal/bump (pretty much the same thing just diff name) for his veins too, though they are so small on his head you cant really tell at all till you get a close up ingame, though it is there. More of one of those small details you wont really notice but when you do its like, oh wow they did that too, kinda thing.

As for the Water, no idea really. Totally up to if Raven is happy with how it looks or not. He's been playing with it on and off for a long time now, gets it to a certain point where he likes it, leaves it, then comes back and changes it again cause he isn't happy with it, so all up to how he feels about it atm, just gotta wait and see I suppose.

Also Hlev, yes I am, he's gonna be covered in white spots cause vegeta 's cum got splattered all over his uniform =x

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes MrPlow, I did a normal/bump (pretty much the same thing just diff name) for his veins too, though they are so small on his head you cant really tell at all till you get a close up ingame, though it is there. More of one of those small details you wont really notice but when you do its like, oh wow they did that too, kinda thing.

As for the Water, no idea really. Totally up to if Raven is happy with how it looks or not. He's been playing with it on and off for a long time now, gets it to a certain point where he likes it, leaves it, then comes back and changes it again cause he isn't happy with it, so all up to how he feels about it atm, just gotta wait and see I suppose.

Also Hlev, yes I am, he's gonna be covered in white spots cause vegeta 's cum got splattered all over his uniform =x
WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the water from the last years christmas vid looked more authentic to the way it was in the anime.
We arnt goiung for animeish water though. We are going for a more realistic water.

But as DT said thats kinda up to Raven.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im all over Gregas mind apparently... XD

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!
RAWR!!!

RAWR!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GAH sorry ment GG was just a tad tired. Damn those 2 character call signs ^^;

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG WTF GG GTFO!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Water is acting like a mirror of everything which is wrong

By any logic capsule ship shouldnt be reflected in water...its just imposible

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why's it impossible?

It looks nice, regardless. Tweak it a little bit more, but I like it as it is now, gives off a nice next-gen feel. Seriously, the graphics are pretty nice, and I don't mean for Half-Life, I just mean in general, they're pretty high quality. All the other DBZ games being made right now look nowhere near as good. ZEQII looks like the Budokai series, but it's animations are terribad.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The water could be slightly more Blurry. IMO the water in HL2 is perfect, so you guys could look it up.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oh my ******* good this is damm amating cant wait also i saw your final melee video and im realy suprised never seen ssuch a fastly melee gameplay nice boys keep it up and release soon as possible or i go ssj1 with kaioken 20x

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The water could be slightly more Blurry. IMO the water in HL2 is perfect, so you guys could look it up.
I agree bout HL2 Water. It's my favorite water ever, it looks realistic, even 6 years later, games like Crysis still have a video game like quality to it's water; but with Source water, I can look at it and believe it's real for a few seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if you put table on water and glass on table - only table will be reflected if you look from above...glass cant be because of table - simple physics and logic!!

If you look from side like in that picture then capsule ship should have reflection on the other side of that cliff.....

So its IMPOSSIBLE - water in that picture is acting like a mirror not like reflection

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom