[Old PotW] Vegeta vs Ginyu on Planet Namek

Best answers
Lemme just ask ya. Are ya happy with the way the current water looks or are ya gonna mess with it again?
I know ya don't care bout my opinion but i still think the water reflects way too much, it's almost like a mirror! Especially the namek water. I think the water from the last years christmas vid looked more authentic to the way it was in the anime. While it still reflected the skybox it wasn't as clear and mirror-y as the current one. That's all i've got ta say bout that.
had to register cause thats exactly how i feel about the water :p
the water looked so good back in the xmas vid, it fit the game nice!
the new water is too shiny or something o_o kinda mirror-ish and the blur pattern on the water looks wierd
i dont hate, its just that the older water style looked more realistic to me, it had depth to it or something

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old water was kinda more transparent, and looked weird in some areas because of that ^^

My own opinion :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Great picture! Really great graphics! top notch, A+ great work!

Tho I have to agree with Spidey300, it should have been Goku vs Freiza but still I can't complain because I didn't put in the hard work so... Still an Awesome Pic! Great job guys!

Best answers
The old water was kinda more transparent, and looked weird in some areas because of that ^^

My own opinion :p
i see :D, you would def have a more experienced opinion, i just wanted to let my opinion be known!!!
maybe it might have some effect on the look of the final water :)

edit: also just wanna let you guys know that what you are doing with the half life 1 engine is amazing!!!
ive come to realize after all of these years that mouse+keyboard is what you need to truly capture the feel of a DBZ fight.
theres nothing really else out there like what you guys have, and so far just from some vids and screens you guys seem to have
the best and most authentic DBZ game ever in the works (in the gameplay dept. at least)!!
seriously u dont get to control a dbz character the way you seem to be able to in ESF:final in any other game out there!
oldschool BFP or zeq 2 might be in the same ballpark but you guys are really taking this to a new level making a fun, rewarding, in-depth and challenging dbz game :)
yea yea im a fanboii/gfxwhore and i love it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom