Vegeta Tweaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTR

Best answers
hmm.. I would like to see a piccolo from U..
One with cape etc...
And maybe Videl.. No1 really made her before (I think)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ppl did i for one did but never released it ( it was in my beginer periode :p)

ontopic : he sv looking good man but one thing if u make some one shorter everything needs to scale down not just the legs

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
Go with Videl, if you want to know how the sholder will deform IM me on msn, i'll let you know
Yea, Ive wanted to see a good Videl in esf for a while. Ill even work on a sound pack for it. =O

sirken

S
a videl would be awsome... anyway, she is the only cool girl in dbz besides buu saga bulma :D

Best answers
Origianly posted by RoshkoMasta
it should be kinda short, though I have a problem with his lack of a genital organ
I mean, his... thingy... its pussy shaped /gets sick of seeing a female bottom shaped vegena*cough*TA!!!
Well yes it soulb be made a littel to resambel A MAN! not mutch but just a
| <----His stomache.....
|) <----- Ahem you know wath i mean....
| <----- Legs...

Alsow i think vegeta sould be shorte but that other pic was overkill it you be in between of those 2 pic that would be perfect and a litel hands fix.. the tank shir ot not thos no bother my but make the boots look more like boots... ya know the litel shadow to add the cilinder efect....

Off topic: I HATE WHEN in dbz they show genetalca organs of babyes thats just groos and nacked men whomen is fine :D BUT MEN THAT GROSS!!!
So dont over kill if your going to add some organs...
By the way make his hands more round like the pic fix was done now thats 100% needed thing to do... the others are just on taste...

Best answers
Atleast he doesnt look like a stick person anymore:p
Much better:yes: Looks alot more like Vegeta now.
lol just lazy to upload them too, although if you want to see them just ask
Does this mean we pm you for the model? btw, clean out ur pm box of old messages.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he was too lazy to upload the pictures of the other models, not PM him for the models. He already said he most likely wont release it. Personally I wouldnt either.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright! videl it is then =D
also im going to fix vegeta's shirt and then ill show ya a pic of the majin model.
about armor...im going to make one from scratch. so there will be an armor version.

about my goku, i made new arms for him too (same as vegeta's) and ill be working on ssj soon, then ssj3...hopfuly :p

Best answers
One question. Is this new and improved Vegeta model for esf. If so, will u be releasing it? And the same question goes for ur Goku.

Thanks

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
alright! videl it is then =D
also im going to fix vegeta's shirt and then ill show ya a pic of the majin model.
about armor...im going to make one from scratch. so there will be an armor version.

about my goku, i made new arms for him too (same as vegeta's) and ill be working on ssj soon, then ssj3...hopfuly :p
Will you ever release the models? Or will it take you a eternity, and a year again?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Will you ever release the models? Or will it take you a eternity, and a year again?
Be nice to Sv.He is doing his best.He isnt just working on Goku you know.And besides, modeling isnt his entire life...

Best answers
Yea I know modeling isn't his life, but I also know when he starts something he rarely finishes it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what if he does. If I were him, I wouldnt release any of my models, only giving them to the people he trusts.
And I really cant think of any model that SV started, and never finished. Correct me if Im wrong, but I believe Super Veggeto finishes all his major projects....

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
One question. Is this new and improved Vegeta model for esf. If so, will u be releasing it? And the same question goes for ur Goku.

Thanks
Super Veggeto said:
(for those who wanted to know, im not sure if ill release this vegeta or not.)
next time, just try to read, i already said it like 3 times

SSJ Shin Carl said:
here we go again...well im not suprised that you asked that question...you always asked that question about my models...but i dont know really...
it depends..on the community. also dont forget, esf isnt the only mod, im working for zeq2 also, all my next models can go to them now, but it's my decision so ill think about it.
and i ALWAYS finished my work. and if i know my model needs tweaking or something i always come back to it later.
heh the fact that you havent seen me update doesnt mean i dont work on it anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
exacly what eclipse said, ill change the shirt but i wont make his legs shorter, and about the arms, they are low poly, i can try and round the muscles a bit.
(for those who wanted to know, im not sure if ill release this vegeta or not.)
i actually selected the entire body and resize the entire body.. just because the saiyan saga vegeta wasn't as big as goku but much smaller.. and it's weird how he just grows to be as big as goku

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i actually selected the entire body and resize the entire body.. just because the saiyan saga vegeta wasn't as big as goku but much smaller.. and it's weird how he just grows to be as big as goku
well mabey he was a teen and he was just hitting puberty and then he had a growth spurt and grew to be just as tall as goku. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Styer101 said:
well mabey he was a teen and he was just hitting puberty and then he had a growth spurt and grew to be just as tall as goku. :laff:
actually vegeta is older than goku.. vegeta was a kid when goku was born.. and during the saiyan saga goku already had a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom