Vegeta Tribute Music Video

Best answers
Hey,

I made a lil music video about Vegeta's life. It features 'In The End' by Linkin park and shows glimpses of the beginning to the end of DBZ following Vegeta. Its almost completely in chronological order cept for the end and one other small part that you might not even notice.

I think its decent, while not being biased towards myself. it certainly isnt 'one of the best' dbz music videos but its alright for my second try.

You wouldnt believe how little time it took me to take. i thought it was going to take my weeks but it only took me a couple days. Its not a very complicated process.

I was also suprised at how small the file was. I thought it would be around 5-6mb bu its only 2.63mb.

I ould reccommend everyone watch it once, whether or not you like Linkin Park, DBZ, or Vegeta, simply becuz I bothered to post it :p.

Well here ya go: The Saiyan Prince

almostdeleted

A
I like it, a little low quality at some parts but very nice. What program did you use?

Best answers
Video quality isant perfect but I liked it alot!!

Best answers
Yes i agree, its pretty nice, considering the quality as mentioned.

must have taken some time but im not sure, i havent made movvies before lol

i liek the song you used to match up with his life or something

Anyways, Good Job :yes:

Best answers
Must admit it was a very good standard especially for your second try. I got started on a DBZ music video myself a few months back but i gave it in because i didnt really have the time. I was gonna use the song 'freaking out' by adema. I think i'll probably get round to finishing it one day, when ive got the time.

Well your music video gets my seal of approval :)

Best answers
Thanks for your comments. It could be concidered a finishing buster but he didnt use it to finish Buu and he fired a lot rapidly after that first one.

Since you liked my second one I decided I'd show my first one just for the hell of it. I KNOW as a fact it sux. it was my first one and I was just testing things out.

It's called "Vegeta's Minute" and its about the episode 'Minute of Desperation' where Vegeta gets his ass kicked cuz Goku needed more energy. It features Linkin Park 'One Step Closer' (Like I said, I was just testing things out and I picked one of the few songs on my comp instead of getting it from cds). You probably wont like it but who knows. There is background sounds from the actual episodes so you can hear what Vegeta is saying in the beginning and especially the end.

Here ya go: Vegeta's Minute

o **** it i tried like 10 times, copy and paste: Vegeta's Minute http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmorrone1/Vegeta's Minute.WMV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING i absolutly loved that...it was ace...to say its your second one...your really good!

Best answers
Heh wow thanks. I appreciate your comments.

This is the last time I'm gunna bump this thread. I dont care for replies so dont feel obligated I just want to get as many people to watch this as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom