Vegeta transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normal - SSJ - USSJ (Super Vegeta) - SSJ2 then.

Trunks is getting USSJ and/or USSJ2 as a trans...why not Vegeta?

Best answers
yeah it's about transformations and new transformations bring new attacks so it's kinda in the package ;)

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Normal - SSJ - USSJ (Super Vegeta) - SSJ2 then.

Trunks is getting USSJ and/or USSJ2 as a trans...why not Vegeta?
You're right. 2 transformations are not enough. Vegeta needs USSJ.

Best answers
if it was up to me i'd put in majin vegeta... it's his strongest form ( not really a form but i dunno how to put it ;> ) im not really sure why you all dont like it.. krillen got his powerup from guru and vegeta got his from babadi, goku was drinking holy water as he was a boy, gohan's mystical powers were awaken by supreme kai... so basicly you'r ok with all powerups you only dislike vegeta's... funny really. :]

Best answers
The Majin state is really controversial. We don't know and can't prove if Vegeta was SSJ2 BEFORE he was Majin. So some think that powerup gave him enough strenght to go SSJ2, but they can't proove the above. No one can. He didn't go SSJ before he was Majin. However when he was back on Earth, just before the Potara Fusion, he wanted to fight Buu, and then went SSJ2...hmmm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Majin state is really controversial. We don't know and can't prove if Vegeta was SSJ2 BEFORE he was Majin.
Actually we can, one of the Daizenshu's (seventh I think) states he achieved SS2 two years after the defeat of Cell, and there was a 10 year gap between Cell and Majin Vegeta, so he could ascend to that level before becoming Majin Vegeta.

Still, Goku drinking Darkness' Super holy water isn't in, mystic gohan isn't in and mystic krillin is only in because he has nothing else to use as a transformation. Vegeta on the other hand, does.

Best answers
To prove my point you reduce me to stateing power levels...

Volume 12
Cyborg Freeza - 6,500,000
King Cold - 4,800,000

Trunks - 5 (Supressed)
Super Trunks - 11,500,000

Super Goku - 13,500,000

Volume 13
Yamcha - 58,000

Nineteen - 4,000,000
Super Goku - 7,500,000

Nineteen - 7,000,000 (Post-Kamehameha)
Super Goku - 6,000,000

Super Vegeta - 16,500,000
Nineteen - 8,500,000

Now that's made my point...
I'll explane (As you seem confused) why Goku is stronger...

Vegeta's base PL was always and If I'm not mistaken always is stronger than Goku's.

Goku however had Kaoken (and super Kaoken) on his side allowing him to push his Pl Over Vegeta's.

((Stick with me I've got a aditional point to this))

After the training in the room of spirit and time or whatever you know it by , Goku's SSJ pl multiplyer went up above Vegeta's...

Meaning If Vegeta and Goku started with the same PL

((Say 100 as its a nice easy to calculate number))

Vegeta would be at say 235 PL at super sayain.

But Goku would be at 375 PL super sayain...

Interestingly enough this begs the question could Vegeta be given more starting power level than Goku and leave out the Majin Transformation.

Maby even give Goku a higher SSJ power boost and less of a SSJ2 power boost (So Die Hard fans can pretend or not pretend if they so choose) that Vegeta's SSJ2 transformation includes the Majin Powerup... Like the ESF team origonally intended (Not the Multiplyer idea - the fact that SSJ2 and Majin would be 1 single same classification of transformation)

That way It'd add some more (all be it lop sided) strategy to useing SSJ and SSJ2
For Example.

Base PL Vegeta > Goku

SSJ PL Vegeta < Goku

((Maby Even to balance the SSJ3 part)) USSJ Vegeta > SSJ Goku
((SSJ2 Replaces USSJ once reached))
SSJ2 Vegeta = Goku (ish)

SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku

Best answers
i agree that vegeta achived ssj2 form before the majin powerup... do you really think he'd just transform in like 3 seconds laughing at goku? doubt that.

Best answers
I know for a fact vegeta had reached SSj2 just after cell goku however reached SSj3 in other world even though no one knew untill he showed buu.
In the show with goku fighting majinn vegeta they were equal but goku cauld of won that fight easly he had the abilty to go ssj3 Either way vegeta was never basicly stronger than goku.
The only reason goku was weak in sayian saga was he was never actualy trained like vegeta.

back to the point:
vegeta- SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2
trunks- SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2 (he goes SSj2 after cell when he returns to hes world and kicks the crap out of the androids in like 5secs flat)
Gohan-SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2
Goku-SSJ, SSJ2, SSj3

Gohan goes USSJ in the middle of hes transformation he gets big but he keeps powering up and shrinks again and thus cell utted the words as he crawled away "Y..You monster!"

off topic: just think frieza would of been killed by bardock if he didnt blow up planet vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks never went SS2...why is it so hard for people to understand that. He was a normal Super Saiyan but he'd had so much training in Goku's timeline that he was several times stronger than before, and could easily dispatch the androids. And Gohan didn't go USS either, that was just part of his transformation, seeing as USS is SS2 'done wrong', it makes no sense to do it wrong then right from there.

What they could do (DB/Z only):

Goku: Normal (SJ) - Giant Ape (Oozaru) - False Super Saiyan (GSSJ)* - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan (USSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan Grade 2 (USSJ2) - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2) - Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3).

Gohan: Normal (SJ) - Giant Ape (Oozaru) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2).

Vegeta: Normal (SJ) - Giant Ape (Oozaru) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan (USSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan Grade 2 (USSJ2)** - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2).

Trunks: Normal (SJ)*** - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan (USSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan Grade 2 (USSJ2).

* - Only seen in Movie 4
** - This form is not seen but Vegeta explains he could do it, but is too wary of it's reduced speed so decided not to.
*** - Trunks has no tail so cannot turn into a Giant Ape.

What they should have (imo) in ESF:

Goku: Normal (SJ) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2) - Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3). (three trans, four forms)

Gohan: Normal (SJ) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2). (two trans, three forms)

Vegeta: Normal (SJ) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan (USSJ) - Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2). (three trans, four forms)

Trunks: Normal (SJ) - Super Saiyan (SSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan (USSJ) - Ultra Super Saiyan Grade 2 (USSJ2). (three trans, four forms).

Best answers
my bad about gohan and trunks
what the hell would the difference be between ussj and ussj2?

Best answers
Graive said:
my bad about gohan and trunks
what the hell would the difference be between ussj and ussj2?
This is USSJ

This is USSJ2. More muscles =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the USSJ muscles grow to twice their normal size, and the USSJ2 muscles seem to be about triple normal size, of course it slows them down so much that the form is useless in melee.

Best answers
a bit off topic: picollos transes are not simply taking of his cape :p cause thats simply training with weighted clothing and in the early dbz goku does the same thing!
his transes should be the same as in dbz budokai!
1- sinc with nail
2- fuse with kami

thats it just adding info :)

Best answers
maybe nail can be his buddy untill he transform and then kami

Best answers
maybe nail can be his buddy untill he transform and then kami

Best answers
The problemo is, that Trunks is clearly a melee character and he gets a USSJ. And that's hell of a slow man. Only raw power and Trunks hasn't got strong beams. So if USSJ sucks in melee, than what Trunks will do? Shoot Burning Attack? Or Finishing Buster all over the place?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and RavenTrunks were discussing this earlier and the team probably won't make USSJ any slower than SSJ (despite it being like that in the show) because Future Trunks is already a slow character and if he was actually made slower with his trans' then nobody would use him.

However, I would live if USSJ Vegeta was a bit slower than SSJ Vegeta, as long as SSJ2 Vegeta was much stronger and faster than both.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps increase the base speed of Trunks in normal and Ssj forms, and when Ussj comes along you can lower them again?

Tbh, I'm not all that fussed on Ussj, if they do or don't include it, it won't alter my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom