Vegeta too powerful

Best answers
Thats really funny you say you have the least amount of deaths...maybe its because you reconnect everytime you die :)

Best answers
no and you know it cause I've played with you a couple of times and I always have the best kill to death ratio so I'm usually the strongest

Best answers
If you say so...but your full of crap, all I see is your whole clan reconnect if one dies once...how silly

Best answers
that was my clan and not me, I dunno what was up with them maybe they had problems :confused:

Best answers
I could pwn j00 all with Krillin heh....despite the fact that I can't play online

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play Vegeta alot, and the key to using him fairly is switching to other weapons. Besides, any character who has a high PL is tough. Ive had big bangs dodged and even laughed off (at lower PL's). As for the Final Flash, I takes forever to charge that bad boy, and the aura and loud sound announces it's arrival about ten years before you fire it. I think some people have their MP3 players turned on too loud.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish i could put my self made character into ESF(Arthos) his fission cannon is unbeatable.

Best answers
If we could put self-made characters into the game, I'm pretty sure I'd win..

Best answers
you guys are lucky that people dont use piccolo a lot cause his sbc is worse than vegetas big bang cause it charges quicker and packs a big punch and you can move out of the way too.

Best answers
Im using piccolo alot more now and ppl just get pissed when I use sbc on them just sbc move sbc move, raise the pl to what everyone else is in no time at all..

Best answers
Maybe it's my lag or reflexes talking but the SBC always seems to take about as long as the Big Bang to charge. Unless you're RIGHT NEXT to each other usually Vegeta can get off a Big Bang and that sucker has incredible PSing power. Lemme know if it's just me but I'm almost always losing PSes with Big Bangs unless I have an fairly high PL.

Plus, the Big Bang is awesome because it's a fire&forget attack: you can shoot it off and move immidiately. Goku has to guide his Kamehameha all the way to it's destination, making him a sitting duck compared to a fire&dodge Vegeta.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful Whitecrab, that kind of talk will have you labled as a BB spammer in no time flat. Stand by your big bang, nuture it . . .

love it . . .

feed it your fallen foes . . .

Damn it, no more coffee at midnight. O_O

Retired
Best answers
ok time for zero's 2 cents........it's like this, no matter what attacks we add or change there will always be a spamer. why you ask. because people r lame. the only way to truly corect all this is to make all the attacks exactly the same, now would that be fun?......... no. now as for veggeta the game not finished yet so mabey we should just all agree that veggeta is easy to spam with right now. but in the grand scheme of things he has his place. so i am very sorry that their are alot of lammers out their who do nothing but disk spam and big bang spam but if u know how to play u can avoid them and still whoop everyones ass, just ask nighthawk he'll tell ya :). ok thats enough of the two cents. oh and ps: hey atleast in this version no ones bitching about krillin disk :)

Best answers
Nighthawk is good but I never had a lot of trouble against him (I'm not at all saying that hes easy) ;/ and piccolos sbc charges faster than vegetas big bang

Best answers
i think vegeta is very powerful but i dont see why you r all crying like babys...think about it its only an alpha version and think of the transformation which will be in the game later maybe the other chars ar stronger in their later stages...and i think you CAN beat a good vegeta for example piccolo or cell they have their pretty strong special beam cannon...i know you would say its worthless against big bang but i dont agree with this the sbc is charging a lot faster than the big bang so u can shoot 1 low powered sbc aht vegeta while he cant veen shoot with his big bang...so you did damage to him and you are able to dodge his attack...i know it sucks when you r fighting against something and a highly powered vegeta blow up the whole area by using a single big bang

second thing is his final flash most of you think its too hard and you cant beat it in a struggle but i dont think so...ill tell you a little story
i and my clanmate tested some attacks and powerstruglles in order to test their strength and get some ass kicking screenshots
one try was a struggle from cells kamehameha wave against his finalflash he got nearly 4 million power at the moment and i only 3,5...but i was beginning my charging nearly 5 seconds before he starts charging his attack so i had my attack already at maximum when his was just beginning to power up...so i have to hold it back by pressing the roght mouse button... then we both fired at maximum power... AND I WON!!! so i think holding back a attack by right clicking gives it more power ( cause it already takes ki ) so we tried again and again i won...so think abaout this and now try to beat the hell out of this vegetas :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had an interesting match against a fellow named Vaijn Mageta. He was playing as Piccolo and I was playing Vegeta. He did pretty damn good at dodging any final flashes or big bangs I threw his way and would launch a pretty fast retalliation with the special beam cannon. Trust me, Vegeta has his limitations. He is strong but as a whole his attacks drain a ton of Ki, take forever to charge and he's loud as hell. If you argue that he fires them faster at higher PL's, maybe so. But remeber, so does everyone else.

Bottom Line: Anyone who's PL is way above server average will own that server. so quit yer cryin, sharpen your skill, and get off that complaining @$$ and get yourself a decent PL.

:)

Oh, yeah and I heard this somewhere else, . . .

Relax! The ESF team is working to make everything balanced.
It will all tie together nicely in the end, have they failed you yet?*

*This post will change if I see even ONE lame key combo like Ultimate Super King of Mortal Tekken Tag Fighter 9 Dash EX +alpha, ahem, I mean DMZ. So there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom