Vegeta too powerful

Best answers
You right, Vegeta is way to strong. Strange this is that a kamehameha by Goku overpowered me(as Vegeta, using gallic gun) and I had about a half mill. advantage on him(we hadn't been playing long). If someone is fast, Vegeta is toast though. Even everyone out, it'll be much better then.

Best answers
Lemme lay the smack down for y'all right now...the most powerful character in the game will be the one with the highest pl. You wanna know why a 5 million pl Vegeta FF can beat back a 7 million pl Goku K-Wave?? Is because when Vegeta does a FF, initially he puts A LOT of ki energy into the attack, vs K-Wave, which is why K-Wave charges quicker. Now, even if you had a 2 million advantage, just think how much energy is in that damn FF?? You'd have to be a lot farther than a screen away to push that ****er back, but eventually you would. You guys got to think that at higher pl, there's more energy in use. Admit, yea, Vegeta is the cheapest character in game, but there is someone who is just as cheap that can beat Vegeta if played right. For some that have played wit me, you know who I'm talking about :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see, if you don't have the brute strength to beat someone, you have to outsmart them. Most peeps who are vegetas(Big bang runners for example), are total idiots. Theres not a problem dodging some of those big bangs, then sending a kame wave up his ass:)
His face-->O_O

Best answers
Most of the time I have trouble with powerful goku's, the vegeta's I can nomally take down after a while :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta has some of the most powerful attacks, but they're also counteres by slow(er) charge times and a lower amount of ki. Final Flash may be very strong, but you can't do too many of them quickly. It takes too long to charge and drains you very quickly.

Retired
Best answers
i guess you never had a PL of 6 million, trust me you can do like 6 Final flashes with turbo on :) and recharging is a done in a sec.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
No, I've heard of it. I was just talking about the lower levels that most people usually play at.

Retired
Best answers
<p align="center">uhm *cough* i ussually play at 6 million *cough*

Best answers
Good grief, 6 million?
i would get spanked all the time

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol pete, you just got lucky you joined the server first, i would have 0wned j00 with a freakin 8 mil power level, lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't we all? Last release vegeta was underpowered, this release, hes over powered, great:-/

monx

M
The look on a big bang spamers face when i dodge a few of his big bangs he trows at me.

Best answers
LMAO! Quite a funny picture you got there. But I would like to

reiterate what I said earlier Vegeta is way to powerful and as

many of you have stated before they need to increase

everyone's power or decrease his to the level where someone

doesn't have to try SOOOO much to put him down. I'm not

saying make him DISGUSTINGLY weak like Gohan (NOT SUPPOSED

TO BE WEAK) or Krillin. But just TONE him down a bit.

Best answers
most of you are saying things like "i can beat a vegeta by going in close and using melee" and things like that. thats NOT universal. im only vegeta all the time cause i cant fend for myself if im not.and i say that most chars are pretty balanced. (NOT PICOLLO) these chars that most people use are cell, furiza, goku, and vegeta. you've all been gloating that you can beat a vegeta with a goku, so your saying it is easy, so tell me, are you complaining hes too hard or too easy?

Best answers
you guys gotta learn to pay attention more cause I never have a lot of problems with any player, so far I have always had the best or on the way of having the best score on a server and I ALWAYS have the least amount of deaths. So it is possible to do good with vegetas on your ass throwing big bangs, you just have to pay attention to your surroundings. I havent been playing with all newbs either. The big bang is easy to dodge just like the disks.

Best answers
I have yet to play ESF, but perhaps the reason everyone picks Vegeta is cuz he is the coolest, heh. That'd be the reason i'd pick him as my first character, but now that I've read all this shit bout him being too strong i think i'll use someone else(i dont like being a cheapass...generally speaking).

Anyhow, where can i find some servers to play ESF on?

monx

M
Perhaps a big bang black list. I hate those people all they do is trow big bangs nothing ells.O_O

Best answers
well I am one of them so sue me for taking advantage of one the best moves in the game :p it does take good aim and timing to use it right and you should be ashamed to get hit by them so much cause it takes very little to dodge those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom