Vegeta Kamikaze

Best answers
I was thinking, you guys once suggested Vegeta's kamikaze attack which he used on Majin Buu. Now that I think of it, it should be in. but to make it not spammable you should make it with a longass charge time...like the FF charge time except a lil longer maybe. That it'll kill anybody who isn't behind some kinda shelter like the cave in Namek or something to protect them. That'd be pretty raw, it wouldn't be spammed either cause no one can barely pull off a FF. Let alone a longass attack like this kamikaze 1

Best answers
FF is easy to pull off just have to be WAAAAY up at the top of the map hehe. The kamikaze is a good idea but there would still be spammers there find a way...:S

Best answers
they always do....but i like the idea, make it like the spirit bomb, as far as charge and blast size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be used only in ssj thats mostly when he does it

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way I see that working, is to make it fully charged before it works. Because, you can pull off a FF easily, just go 1/2 way, with a high PL it's still deadly.

Best answers
you should die from using it too that way it isnt spamable how bout that!

Best answers
it should be like it would kill any1 in the area around him so they couldnt get to the top of the map and do it because they would just kill themselves so u would have to be around the ppl and that will be hard to do

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
you should die from using it too that way it isnt spamable how bout that!
DUDE DO THE WORDS KAMIKAZE mean anything to u, if not i will tell u KAMIKAZE mean to kill you self, with the point of hurting some one or something

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually correct me if im wrong, but i believe the direct translation of kamikaze means divine wind rather than the act of suicide. however in my opinion this attack would be spammable, even with the long charge time.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamikaze means 'divine wind' in Japanese, but most people know it as a suicide type of thing. That type of move though, if it were implemented into the game, should be a general move, because if you notice, it isn't used just by him in the series.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
... so lemme get this strait.. u want vegeta to hav a kamikaze attack wen hes about to die.. that wud take a long time to charge.... the logic?.. if u about to die.. u need speed..... i mean u bout to die.. and u sit there charging a massive attack... mmm.. genius....

perhaps... if u made it so u cud charge it while still flying around and teleporting or something.... but ppl cud clearly see u were chargin up a kamikaze... coz then u'd kno that they were chargin it.. and avoid it.... yet the person wud still be able to use it.... somethin i duno....

Best answers
how about, having the attack kill him completly
ie. losing all your pl and stuff
just as if you rejoined the server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u lose everything whats the point

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
if u lose everything whats the point :rolleyes:
Maybe to kill others? Same as shooting any large attack at your feet when someone tries to melee you when you are weak and charging up...
Its not a last resort attack if it takes as long as a FF, but rather an "assault" attack, and if it kills you it is rather dumb... Make it not so bloody strong, but also have short charge time(2x generic beam time), or it'll be rather pointless.
Or you could let it have the long-ass charge time, but then it should be as strong as/be stronger than the FF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the whole point of esf is to gain pl to kill everyone else easyer not to get the most kills

and if it doesnt kill u it isnt much of a kamikazi attack

there just isnt any way or reason to have the kamikazi attack in esf

Best answers
The kamikaze attack should work like Gohan's shield attack. Takes KI directly from your ki pool w/o some sort of charge meter. If you let go say half way it will only do half the damage of Vegeta's total hp and take away half of Vegeta's maximum hp thats left. If you wait for your ki pool to completely empty itwill do as much damage as Vegeta's total hp and kill Vegeta and do as much damage as his maximum hp. Also the more energy you put into the attack the farther the range is. This way you would have to wait a very long time to kill most people on the map.

Remember, Vegeta's kamikaze attack was him basically releasing all of his energy. He could have stopped whenever he wanted to but he wanted to make sure he killed Buu so he releases as much as he could until he died. This way it wont be spammed because of the long charge time and the fact it only does as much damage as vegeta's maximum hp at best, and some players in the game have even more hp than him.

Oh yea, done in ssj only.

Best answers
I think that if it was implemented, it could only be used when ur health is 10 or less. That way it is a desperation attack. Then, it doesn't take forever to charge, just about a little more longer than FF bujt less ki(ur ki will be going down at the time) and u have to be SSJ2

Best answers
heh its a stupid idea tbh, everybody will just run away or melee it, plus you will have a lot of deaths for no power gain, its pretty lame tbh. should be left out. he just needs more attacks like those blue energy bolts he uses against cell and goku, that look like lightning from the sky. or the one like gokus ssj3 move but smaller.

or possibly an energy dan sphere.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the whole point of esf is to gain pl to kill everyone else easyer not to get the most kills

and if it doesnt kill u it isnt much of a kamikazi attack

there just isnt any way or reason to have the kamikazi attack in esf
:yes: :yes: I agree with ya Hib

Best answers
if its in then piccolo should have it to.. but it shouldnt kill him since he isnt strong enough (used against robots on new namek)

vegeta is strong so it should kill him

it should take a LONG ass time to charge, though.. and piccolos should only do half the damage and take half as long to charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom