Vegeta, finally closed

Best answers
Ok, for all the posts I have seen on final flash and big bang attack, I have decided to end all the "debate". Big bang attack ep 115 (english) kills android 19 and IS a projectile. Final Flash, ep 176, or 177 (english again) is the ONLY time I have seen Vegeta use it, against the Cell juniors. His final attack on Cell at the end of the saga, when Cell dies, duh, is big bang attack :) (end of discusssion thx for listening)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OKLY DOKES

1.) He kills android 19 w/ a big bang attack, and it is a projectile, YUPPERS. However, Vegetto fires a big bang attack at super buu, and it's a beam (or wave if you wanna call it that.) But I think this game should stick w/ the projectile ne way...

2.) Final Flash is used most famously on cell and blows half of cell away. I think it was also used on/deflected by a cell jr.

The attack vegeta used which broke cell's concentration looked like a big bang, and it probobly was, but who cares. Wonderful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to agree with all. Thats the end of it in my opinion. Perhaps a projectile secondary.

Best answers
I forget all about the Cell saga... I'm gonna download it now and watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom