vegeta and goku cheek to cheek

Best answers
I got to say that was cool i think. Oh and that music i cant find anywhere it was a very upbeat song playing while they was using team work :0

TonyMontana

T
Are you talking about todays episode? Because if you are, I thought the cheek to cheek thing was dumb. Most these episodes inside Buu's body are pointless. No wonder I always had a hard time finding these episodes in chinatown.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*sigh* My eps have started rerunning just before they leave Buu's body. Still, I wouldn't call them pointless. They're just about the only episodes I've seen where Goku and Vegeta actually interact with each other outside of fighting. It's kinda funny seeing the two of them bounce off each other, especialy Vegeta. :D

Best answers
Wat I Actually Think That Cheek To Cheek thing was kind of *** becuz ugh it look like they were *** and the music that was in the background u can get it on imesh or kazaa and its called "SSJ3 Ascension" or wat u can type in the search box is "Bruce DBZ" and u can get a list of all the background music.:]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the scene with Goku and Vegeta doing that was cool. And I would hardly call them inside buu meaningless. Meaningless is gohan in high school. That was filler.

And Bruce Faulconer is the man that does all the dbz music.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was kinda wierd, And thats the second reference to Aliens ive seen through out the series. The Cocoons I mean. The first being Freezas 3rd form.

Best answers
I liked it myself. i mean they was very small and could not do that much damage with there attacks. So They combine forces to make a good one. It was funny and cool. :) oh and thanks for the song :) Now all i got to find is that rare piccilo song that when people always things he is dead he bust out the rocks with it playing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom