vBulletin 3.0.0

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People vote you up or down, then you can read the comments in the CP. Every user has a certain weight, for instance if any admin votes for you it ups your reputation by 10. I can pull about 8 without admin power. I'll write an FAQ for new forum features soon.

Best answers
Ok, now i understand even better. Its a good thing its not in the faq because i forgot to look :laff:. Pretty good feature...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Aah yes, quite right. Now i ask, how is it increased?
You see this button below the posts?

Put your mouse pointer on it :) it says: "Add to (name)'s reputation". Click it and you'll get a pop-up, now you can choose if you think that post was good or bad for someone's reputation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool now i finally know what those green dots are. It also lets us see who the more valuable members of the forum are! :D

/me likes the new forum

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stop whining about the style, we are working on a new style set, the old one cannot be used because of the update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first thought was, "what the hell?......"

But now that i've gotten over that initial shock I have to say.............nice!

Best answers
Very nice, maybe you should change the colors for something darker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Please stop whining about the style, we are working on a new style set, the old one cannot be used because of the update.
Thank god, I was gettin' tired of the old skin and the default updated ^_^

Best answers
Please Please Please turn off this automatic thread subscription.
yes i realize thats theres a link in the email to remove all thread subscriptions. But i also realize that everytime I post, it will resubscribe. So I get blasted with thread subscriptions in my email. Anyone else have this problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then go turn it off in ur options :rolleyes:

Best answers
I like the new forums, just please get the old look back. This one is ugly and its too bright. Anyway, good job!

Best answers
esfn00b said:
I like the new forums, just please get the old look back. This one is ugly and its too bright. Anyway, good job!
I see that alot'a people have problems with the brightness of the forum, im thinking maybe if some of you steped outside your house (with the sun out) will that have the same effect? :fight: rofl I think its fine (but if it was darker, it would suit esf more.)

note: OoOoOo i found out a neat little thing, when ever you used to click a smiley (to put in your post) is used to always put it at the end, but now, it goes where ever you have the cursor blinking! sweetness!

Best answers
<MajinDave> said:
I see that alot'a people have problems with the brightness of the forum, im thinking maybe if some of you steped outside your house (with the sun out) will that have the same effect? :fight: rofl I think its fine (but if it was darker, it would suit esf more.)

note: OoOoOo i found out a neat little thing, when ever you used to click a smiley (to put in your post) is used to always put it at the end, but now, it goes where ever you have the cursor blinking! sweetness!
in short, no, its not like stepping ouside. Because, for example, at night a white screen is very bright. Sure, if u step outside and stare at the sun maybe its similar ;) but no. I just prefered the old look because the new look has too many bright colours, and i prefer dar ones. I agree also that darker colours suit esf more...
But youve got to agree, this new look is ugly!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS COLOR SCHEME IS THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAD, SINCE THE OLD COLOR SCHEME DOES NOT NOT WORK WITH THE NEW FORUM VERSION.

Now, back to the other comment, invision is certainly better than say phpBB2, but it falls mighty flat in the face of vB, especially vB 3. So deal with it, Invision would have been a downgrade to the old forum, and certainly a wrong decision for this board.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and god knows this place needs all the features it can get

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom