vBulletin 3.0.0

Best answers
i think its a great upgrade :lol: good job
but ther're right u know old style is deffinatly needed ;-)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well, it has some nice new features and some security bugfixes. i like it better then the 2.x versions .. .but the default skin ... aaaw

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its perfect but one thing, the quick reply is a pain. i spent three minutes figuring it out although it said it in text INSIDE the box. id like it if u didnt have to click any buttons

Best answers
Yes good, but get the quick reply, back and change the layout, i dont know about the old one, maybe a different one, but if you cant, get ht eold layout

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, quite a bit faster too...unless thats just me :smile:

Best answers
the custom avatar can´t be changed and the color hurts my eyes O_O
can someone pls tel me how 2 change the custom avatar now whit this new forum ;/ i got 50 posts so that aint it o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you guys woulda upgraded to something better...like Invision. But oh well, at least you upgraded to something.

Best answers
Heyyyyy change it back white hurts my eyes! Get some other ones like in BFP forum they had like over ten and my fav style was XBOX because it was black and green

Best answers
Hmm.. all I can say is it's different. Who knows maybe I'll like it after you fix it up.

Best answers
Nope defenitly liked the other one better, and yeah it hurts me eyes aswel! O_O

So change back plz!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
I thought you guys woulda upgraded to something better...like Invision. But oh well, at least you upgraded to something.
wtf are you on?

Invision sucks . . . it's better than phpBB, but better than vB?? You're nuts.

In addition, this is the default set, because they changed the way styles are implemented the old style has to be redone.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 3.0.0 alot as a forum I'm an admin on has it. I would like to make one suggestion. I know you guys planned on putting the old skin on, but I think a new skin would be nice. It may not happen nor do I remotly think its a possibilty, but meh.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Settle down guys. The forum will change. This is just a temp style. Greg isn't superman, contrary to popular belief. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. :)

I like the new vB upgrade. I just hope the old style comes back ASAP. Because I cannot see a thing. O_O

Gj, Greg! :yes:

Best answers
Looks a little cleaner, the old style gonna have new stuff too?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really quite a fan of these new boards, lots of extra features that I've been finding that seem to make things a lot more convenient, and "shiny" =]

Thanks for the upgrade, Greg!

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Greg isn't superman, contrary to popular belief. :smile:

W...what? Greg isn't superman!?!?!? WTF!? Fine.. just go crush all my dreams like that...

Ok.. now.. on topic..

I don't realy like the new :p thing.. looks all.. weird... and I want the old quick reply back.. it's just as fast to use the normal reply right now.

Best answers
hmmm well, this forum is better but you should of kept the original colors you had before.... this just makes me a little more blind and you should of kept the quick reply how it was before... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. It takes longer to load for me, and plus... it's just tough on the eyes. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom