v1.3b Models

Best answers
Has anyone converted the v1.3b models to work with v1.2.3 yet? If it were 3 years ago I could do it myself with MilkShape as it just seems the anims just need to be renamed.

Seriously, tired of the old v1.2.3 models, any help is appreciated.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from my knowledge, no one has yet to re-work the models. were a little lacking in modelers nowadays.

Best answers
from my knowledge, no one has yet to re-work the models. were a little lacking in modelers nowadays.
I think a conversion would be simple as the v1.3b models have the same anims required, they are simple named differently which causes problems.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actualy it woldnt work as well..., the 1.3 models lack a hella lot of anims that 1.2 needs, combos for ex,
if youre tired of the old models i'l see what i can do ;), you just gave me a great ideea =]

Best answers
actualy it woldnt work as well..., the 1.3 models lack a hella lot of anims that 1.2 needs, combos for ex,
if youre tired of the old models i'l see what i can do ;), you just gave me a great ideea =]
:D I look forward to it. Also, this really wouldn't be such a problem but I can't find any really good full model packs. I found a nice Krillin, Gohan, and Trunks replacement, but meh.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me animate your Coooleerrrr.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
woaw... this has to get closed and this guy needs to get a warning to revive such an old topic... xD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roger that, Mr. Mod!

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
:p xD.. it was to short so i needed to add this xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom