]V[ajin }V{ajin and any else way you spell it

Best answers
go reregister because you are all copying me i was the first forum goer that is still here to use the ]V[,}V{,|V|,or _}V{_ change your name even if you have somthing else at the end why dont you take }V{ajin out and keep whats nxt ok you guys are copying me and its gettin sad for you guys copying my stylz that uses it ok so just stop

Best answers
Then its ok for people to use ][V][, ][v][, []V[], ][\/][, []\/[], )V(, )v(, [)V(], [)v(], ()V(), ()v(), {}V{}, }{V}{ or ||V||. 0o0o the possiblities!

Best answers
Okay no offence I hope Im not about to flame a mod or anything but shit man that is the stupidest thing i have ever in my life heard. If you dont want people to copy your name even though you copied it from the show then maybe come up with something original seesh I mean starting a thread to tell people not to copy your name is just stupid.

PS I know that my name is DareDevil but Im not bitching that people are copying my name now am I.

Best answers
ill anwser both*laughs manicaly*

1.i said anyway else you spell it

2.the point is to aquir the name before anyone else so you can have the mane i secedded so just change it im just anwsering this outrage as nicely as i can

Best answers
Answers Back *Smart

1. I was stating other names/variations people could use to spell Majin.

2. Simple Rules : No swearing, and please... post in the CORRECT SECTIONS. It takes us half of our time to moderate the forums. The more time we spend in the forums, the less time we have to spend on working on the mod. So remember that next time, when you post a sig test in the ESF Chat section. Spamming will not be tollerated. This includes Forum Name "Imaging" now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom