Uzumaki Naruto

Best answers
Id have to say the face is the only part of the model I truely dont like, although the whole body I love! So I dont know just my opinion but still great work!

Best answers
I'm not sure what you're trying to say since my goal was to achieve the same style as the paintpixel art. But the post is kinda selfish and any pregress of this guy ends here on this community

to bad I was planning to rige him and post him in a few kiuuby forms, that's history now

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ironic that you call the post selfish when you sit back and think about it =P,

I don't like shunning 3d modelers away from this community (being that there are a few of us left), but if thats all it takes to send you packing,

dont let the door hit you on the way out. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what, this kid has repeatedly come here and ripped a variety of ****.. Im tired of seeing him come back and try to impress us time and time again with this bs. SSJ go away, and this time... take your own words to heart and "don't return".

pfft... modeler... pfft.

Best answers
i think that the skin it too light and the eyes are bothering me his eyeballs aren't that big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm not sure, i see differences in the eyes and the eyelashes...

you may used the pixel art as a background to draw on, or you really ripped it, i dont know, you know it urself though. Just keep practesising, what you've done so far was quite nice, not talking about the head now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference in hte eyes is a crummy uv map distorting it lol

Best answers
Wow, you guys calm down? maybe he doesn't know exactly how to skin a model and he's just learning? -___-

Best answers
i could unserstand you if he ripped it from another moel....but he used a PIC!!
man imo thats nothing to whine about....
v_v

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could unserstand you if he ripped it from another moel....but he used a PIC!!
man imo thats nothing to whine about....
v_v
Ripping is ripping man, no one is whining about anything, but like Tek said it doesnt make ripping acceptable...not in these forums anyway.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i wouldn't punish him for ripping on this one, photosourcing is kinda shady, but it isnt against the rules.

i was more or less getting onto him for how he handled the issue,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's a difference between "photo"sources and jacking parts of other peoples artwork and slapping it onto your crappy model without permission or credit given.

Best answers
I just don't see it as RIPPING as in "OMG J00 G0TZ A W4RN1NG:warning::warning::warning:" "N3XT T1M3 J00 G3TZ B4NN3D!!111" I believe it is photosourcing and therefore, a bit of a somewhat innocent copy.

Besides, the model isn't crappy itself, you're just pissed and giving it unfair crits (I mean the meshes, not the skin).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't see it as RIPPING as in "OMG J00 G0TZ A W4RN1NG:warning::warning::warning:" "N3XT T1M3 J00 G3TZ B4NN3D!!111" I believe it is photosourcing and therefore, a bit of a somewhat innocent copy.

Besides, the model isn't crappy itself, you're just pissed and giving it unfair crits (I mean the meshes, not the skin).
lol, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Photo-Sourcing implies a photograph. In this case he's taking someone else artwork and butchered it onto his model without permission nor credit. It is ripping. And yes from what i've seen of the model wires it certainly needs plenty of work.

Best answers
but try to prove it if he realy riped, your saing that he did, he's saying that he didint. Who to trust?...well its not more who to trust, more like show evidence that he riped instead of photosourced. Iv noticed a reflection of a face on he's version of that head protector, dunno if it changes something. And if you look realy close, you will notice that those pixels dont much in 100%, so its proff that he photosourced, not riped. I may be wrong though. but in a conclusion , your saing Tek that photosourcing is a rip, And if Nuttzy is saying that photosourcing isent a rip ( and its a final word of a mod, which knows about what hes talking about, he knows the rules ) you should stop accuse him, couse it's stated by nuttzy that he didint broke the rules lol. The point is, how to prove if he photosourced insted or riped and vice versa? its kinda imposible lol, and if he realy photosourced and didint rip ? what then tek? couse such an option is possible you gotta admit that : P im not defending oraccusing anyone, im just showing ya my point of view x D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nataku.... by resizing, rotating, pixels get distrubed and differentplaced..... also to prove it ssjgoku should post up uvwmaps and uvw textures...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Nataku - Can you read I clearly stated why this is a rip and not just a hack at photo-sourcing someone elses art. You're an "artist" right how would you feel if someone took what you painted it and threw it on their model and just claimed it was theirs? Fact is it's EXACTLY the same is several spots, and the fact that it's taken from art work and not a ****ing photo takes this beyond photo-sourcing and shoots it straight up to a rip. The mods can do what they want but this guy shows up every few months and gets caught with a rip or doesn't like the feedback he's getting and *****es and moans till he says he's not coming back but then two months later he's back with the same ****.

@ Pixel - You're right if he wants to prove he didn't rip it all he has to do is throw up some uvmaps, but I'm pretty sure he won't do that because he's fully aware that's he's ripped this.

Best answers
@ Nataku - Can you read I clearly stated why this is a rip
yeah i see what you stated, im not sure it is a 100% corect statment, couse artwork is also a photo lol, but i maybe wrong about this.

TeKNiK; said:
Fact is it's EXACTLY the same is several spots
yeah this is an good argument : ] i agree with it

TeKNiK; said:
and the fact that it's taken from art work and not a ****ing photo takes this beyond photo-sourcing and shoots it straight up to a rip
well iv reached an awsome conclusion that artwork is also a pic lol, dunno how this should be reinpreted, and im saying this kinda not related to this case, im just courious that if someone will photosource a artwork in the future, will he be warned for this

the question is, that he realy was so stupid to think he wont be cought?,it's kinda hard to belive in that o_0. but oh well ... tbh i dont care x D im just typing this sexy post couse im bored lol

Best answers
I'm not a big Goku[SSJ] fan, he has a bit of an attitude problem imo ( some people say i've got that to :p )

but jeez.. you people sure like pissing on someone dont you ?
so what if the guy did some photo-sourcing ?
this isnt like stealing models, or looking at wireframes of others to use in your own model... this is using a picture you found as a skin because you lack the skills to make it yourself. SO WHAT ?!

if this is stealing/ripping then what is Nataku's skinning style ?
he started using it after SV showed the style Zeq2 used.

seriously.. this is stupid,

And even if you guys think it's bad, why repeat the same remark about 10 times ? :S
once or twice is enough..
i just wasted a few mins trying to make sense of the reply's, only to come to the conclusion all those people were pretty much saying the same thing.

i doubt Goku[SSJ] reads this, but he did a pretty dencent job with this model.
thanks for scaring him away.... >_>

ow, and just to make myself clear: you should really stop with the "OMFG!!! he looked at someone elses artwork, you RIPPER !!!!!"
if someone rips, he only puts himself to shame, and the only party's involved are the person who ripped, and the person who's work has been ripped.
stupid 12 year old's >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom