USSJ idea

Best answers
Hmm well if the team every puts in Ussj for the saiyans i just have a little idea. Why not make it somewhat immune to melee? I mean not totally immune but say they dont get knocked back as far and they hit really really freakin hard. (of course they would be slow too). This way, if you were gettin spammed by a melee whore you would have something to help give you an edge. (the weakness to the form would be that a fast moving ki blaster or beam sniper would be able to tool them pretty good, i mean they cant fly up and melee them much, id even say limit the zazoken distance on them too)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be a compleatly unfair bonus for ussj's

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the goal is to turn Trunks into Brolli with a sword. If anything, disable their ability to zanzoken and lower their speed like 10. Not much, because losing zanzoken is a big deal. They can do more melee damage and take a little less (since they wouldn't be able to get out of the way of incomming beams and things), but not less than about 2/3rds. They'll already have a PL boost which will reduce damage from lower PL characters. That's all they need.

I'd also recommend getting a little more experience with melee. In ESF there is no such thing as a melee whore, since melee is 85% of the game. The rest is just spam, and nobody wants to be kame spammed. Also keep in mind that the USSJ form is primarily for head to head melee, and not for spamming beams.

Best answers
No such thing as a melee whore, PERIOD. Melee is by far the hardest thing to be good at, so if you can melee whore, you can whore the whole game I guess. Let me go ahead and list the things you can whore:

Blocking (grrr)

Trans-attacking

Big beams

Double teaming

Thats about it.

But on topic, USSJ won't be in ESF most likely since it was never in the show. But ya never know.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it was on the show... Trunks used it against Cell. It made him incredibly strong but reduced his agility.

Best answers
hey abe what about TELEPORT whores!!!! omg they piss me off

and melee would be used more if u werent so easily ki blasted while ur meleeing someone else (cause some one will be sitting back powering up a super kamehame wave while all else are meleeing)

i like that ussj deal cheeto but for disadvantage they should be real slow and ONLY BE LIMITED to default ki blobs and blast and get like a powerpunch move too.

Best answers
Why not add USSJ, but either......

Remove block
Lower health
No turbo
Longer to charge beams
Faster Ki drain

NOTE: I put those as if they were only used alone not all together.

Best answers
I don't think the USSJ should have a disablilty except for his speed but he should only slow down a little bit because you look at all the other transformations that will come for other characters and their gonna kick the **** out of a USSJ if you take away the attacks they mostly use in the show and if you make them so bloody slow then it's just gonna be like shooting slothes in the bloody amazon.

Best answers
yea but when the saiyans go USSJ they do become slow as hell (thats why cell beat the tar outtta trunks) So what im saying is why not balance the really slow speed with an improved resistance to melee (and a stronger melee attack). And just something i noticed, how the heck are they gonna have a USSJ trunks?? They need to have him in his armor, and as of now, he doesnt wear his armor

Best answers
Originally posted by Culex
Why not add USSJ, but either......

Remove block
Lower health
No turbo
Longer to charge beams
Faster Ki drain

NOTE: I put those as if they were only used alone not all together.
I think They Sould Have More Health and for Trunks u souldnt get his Sword because they are going to have to have Trunks Transform again in ver 2 so i guess USSJ iwll be for Trunks only or who ever cant go SSj2
fASTER kI dRAIN IS A GOOD IDEA
HAve like a bar Thats Says USSj Ki And u got so long to do something fast like kill 3people or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys saw*I wish i could quote this rather* But Pc joe said for beta 2 it will have a whole new meele.He said the meele we have now is shallow

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.2, not 2. We wont be seeing two for well over a year. And we can still make USSJs slower and more susceptable to getting hit and grappled.

Best answers
i say make them a lot slower... but better at struggles cause they hella strong.... also make them easier to hit and faster ki drain

Best answers
i think you should put ussj just mele doenst take as much damage as if you werent ussj. make ussj slow but not too slow and make beams slightly longer to charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait for atleast beta 1.1 to be out before giving suggestions for beta 2o_O

Best answers
This is my USSJ Idea

Being able to choose wich streanth to power up like they did on the show.

If im not mistaken Goku and Gohan choose to Raise their Endurance (They could stay SSJ for Days) Vegeta raised his Speed (Thats why cell coulnt hit him) and Trunks his Streanth (Thats why he got so slow).

When you Transform to USSJ yuo should be able to choose to increase:

Streanth (Slower But Stronger)
Speed (a Small Boost to Streanth and Speed)
Endurance (Less Ki Cost)

Well theres my idea i read about the above on some website so dont blame me if it sucks,i just tried to make it fit into ESF.

Best answers
agood idea except for vegetas' choice,i think it should be speed increase,and defense lowered

Best answers
:p

ussj is hot but your strength goes up high like 40% adn then speed goes down 20% so it should be temporary and essential if you want to go to ssj2.Like you have to go to ussj and then in that little time you have that is the only chance to go ssj2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom