User CP On The Fourms Question

Best answers
:S I click the USer CP button, and i see these comments, and latest reputations remarks and stuff and some of the comments are pretty bad so does anyone know how i can give anyone else a comment or to find out who gave me the comment what so ever? :fight:

Best answers
Don't know how to find out who gave comments, but to give comments, simply click on the balance scale picture on someone's post, from there you can give reputation and make comments.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only get bad commends, like alwais(it's like no one likes me when i'm on a forum, i'm doomed)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm toying with the idea of making them public, so you can report abuse more effectively.

Best answers
I think so too....im getting bad comments for things that make absolutely no sense, like commenting about Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and how it looks cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I'm toying with the idea of making them public, so you can report abuse more effectively.
yeah because one person is calling me an ass in one of my rep thingies. i will like to know whom this certain individual is o_O

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
I think so too....im getting bad comments for things that make absolutely no sense, like commenting about Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and how it looks cool.
lol i got the exact same thing just for commenting in the thread, as well as budokai 3, and a few other ones and i really dont like for those comments to be in my reputation since i really didnt do too much of anything ^^ but oh well guess ill just have to ignore them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom