Useless tele suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it sounds realy stupid & useless but i was thinking maybe make 2 sounds 4 tele: 1 will be heard from where u tele from. the other will be heard from where u tele to. ofcourse they will be 2 different sounds.
u will hear the sound only from the place closer to u.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean like you tele and you hear where you teled from. and then hear a tele sound for where you ended up? well its a good idea and i THINK orriginal but it would be useless because teleing is instant you would hear them both at the same time. and its really not needed

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the extra noise may be a little distracting. Imagine hearing 2 noises form into one weird horrific sound when you're teleporting.....and yeah, it really serves no purpose.

Best answers
All these little suggestions should be added as small options. I for one know the fun of having little things like these, but the problem is that too many people view things in such a big picture, that the little things get left out. If your idea was added as a side-option or preference, these types of people wouldn't have to deal with it and people like us wouldn't have to worry about others saying "your idea is useless".

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good to me, would be easier to tell where they went.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, just to let ya know I thought about the 2 sounds. There are 2 sounds like that in episode 215 a min before the big powerstruggle. Goku kicks vegeta then he tries to punch but vegeta teles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom