Update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just weighing in on this, I really like the new swoop.

Seems a lot more sensible, to me.

If you don't like it you can always stay with 1.2, I guess. But with this one as long as you retap forward it's infinite.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and by infinite you mean finite because each time you chain swoop, the ki drain increases significantly. There isn't a new swoop. There are 2 new swoops. We don't need 2 swoops. Combine the two, and allow the swoop to have several "modes", and you've created something simple and efficient.

Telling us if we don't like what we see in 1.3, to just play 1.2 is the same as telling us we aren't able to change anything and this is just a giant hoax aimed at keeping us happy (in other words, a farce).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Patch :O, my website, hint.. lol

Discord Member
Best answers
Yay...not only is this my 100th post, but I'm the first person in the public to get the new patch !

Best answers
Oh its out it would be good though if the patch came over steam but anyways.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're not tight with valve like that :p

Best answers
building the final version of the installer right now (Full Installer!!) i can`t make a updater because in order to make a good update i need some registry keys... and in the previous installer i didn`t set them. They keys are set in the new installer. (with a new splash) if everything goos fine the new installer should be online within one hour after this post. and when it is you will probably see that on the main page.

BTW.. look at the main page... someone likes to doublepost.. double doublepost ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
building the final version of the installer right now (Full Installer!!) i can`t make a updater because in order to make a good update i need some registry keys... and in the previous installer i didn`t set them. They keys are set in the new installer. (with a new splash) if everything goos fine the new installer should be online within one hour after this post. and when it is you will probably see that on the main page.

BTW.. look at the main page... someone likes to doublepost.. double doublepost ;)
Yea masta accidentally posted it 4 times ^^

In any case enjoy your update and remember to share the files after you downloaded them :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
how about you post such things AFTER we announced it on the website?
Because, Masta was already working on the news and was almost done ^_^.

Best answers
I like esf more like this anyways
The new aura effect increasing the P.L,for a short time is a good replacement for the original just adding 25% This rocks!
Even thought i am just intermediate(maybe worst) i have a lot of fun of this i really like the changes, i like this more than evm, but ill probably replace most of the sounds that are in the open beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom