Unknown CL Error

Best answers
I have an abnomally high ping of around 3,400 when I join a game and I don't know if it is caused by this warning I keep getting or the fact that my conncection is too slow. What happens is that when join a server. My ping is off the wall at around 3,400 and I get a message in the top right corner saying "CL_FlushEntityPacket" and whenver Itry to join a server their ping is always around 400-300. I found some 100 ping servers but even there the problem comes back. So is it my bad connection or is there something that I need to tweak?

*Edit*- If memory serves me correctly I have seen this error before, but I could not find any threads about it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has nothing to do with esf. It could just be that your connection is bad or the server your at is bad.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When it is talking about FlushEntentyPacket, its saying someone is lagging so bad, the server needs to flush it out of itself or it would crash.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause of lag could be an unusuall amount of data being downloaded by steam check the monitor about the ping
i once had 2000 and thought it was the fault of STEAM :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom