Unhealthy =\

Best answers
The best advice I can give you is to eat less crap.

- Have a decent breakfast (bread, coffie/milk/orangejuice, piece of fruit), a decent lunch (bread, coffie/milk/orangejuice), piece of fruit, some white meat (chicken for example, but basicly anything low fat (like lowfat ham)) and a decent dinner (just watch the greasy stuff here, quite logical that potatoes and chicken are healthier than steak and chips/fries)
- Only eat fruit (or vegies) in between. No cookies, soda, chocolate, ...
- Drink lots of water (2l per day at least), at first you'll be pissing every 3 steps you take, but after a week or 2, your body will get used to it (resulting in less peeing). Water will help you burn stuff faster.
- After dinner (final meal of the day), go for a walk (or run, whatever makes you happy), this will help you burn the stuff you ate during that whole day.

And if you don't believe this works: I lost 22kg that way.

And don't be fooled by people going "omg start doing fitness and bodybuilding". That stuff only makes you fit and bulky, but would hardly change a thing to your weight if you don't watch your food.

PS: beer is one huge fattiemeister. A glass of beer has worse effects on your weight than a glass of cola for example.
lol coffie spamer , it's not healthy you are very wrong in this point ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw you got drunk latly? xD lifts you abit up if you didnt, but if you did you got the after effect, because you suck for several days.

My Dad said that if i would be in such a situation, i should buy alot of fruits and eat them the whole day along, and do somework out, go out more then hanging at home, and sleep as good as possible.

Yeh food is the main thing!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference is there aren't any addictive chemicals in apples. The same can't be said for coffee and if you drink 10 cups a day, you're hurting yourself. That isn't speculation. It's common sense.

Best answers
The difference is there aren't any addictive chemicals in apples. The same can't be said for coffee and if you drink 10 cups a day, you're hurting yourself. That isn't speculation. It's common sense.
what he said ...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who mentioned 10 cups? I thought I mentioned 2, one for breakfast and one for lunch..
You said 10 apples, so I said 10 cups. Had you said 2 apples, I would have said 2 cups. Bottom line, excess hurts you. 2 cups of coffee a day will probably make you crap a lot somewhere down the line, but it won't kill you. Upwards of that and you'll feel the effects.

You don't need coffee, and if you're trying to get in shape you should probably avoid it anyway.

Best answers
I've been drinking 4-5 cups of coffee per day (well not -every- day, but a lot) ever since I was 6.. I can live without coffee for weeks (when I'm on vacation for example) and I never had any lactating effects what-so-ever. But then again, the coffee we have at home are actualy made of coffeebeans, not some coffee substitute.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep at it and see what happens. You'll be ****ting fire.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cofee is good for the soul!!!!!
Leave cofee alone...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, there is nothing wrong with a couple of cups of coffee. No one is saying that.

Best answers
I love coffee myself. But I dob?t think you should drink it everyday, I heard smewher that too much coffee could do **** to your stomach.

Best answers
Body building? You mean weight lifting? Weight lifting increases your lean muscle mass which in turn boosts your metabolism. You'll have to weight lift a lot on a daily basis if you want to have a bulky appearance, it's not something that can be gained in a few months of weight lifting.
HAH! I only wish i could gain that much muscle in a few months.

For example, it took over 9 months to boost my max bench up 105 lbs from where it was when i started. I was at like... 85 lbs, now im at 190ish (yes, i have a weak chest. My Biceps and Quads make up for it tho :D)

And where Zeo said that excess hurts you.. that is especially true in the world of weight lifting. If you choose to lift, dont get it in your head that the more you do, the better. This is NOT true. If you lift too much, all that will get you is torn up muscle, and over-training.

Personally, i think that all you need is to start running... or hell, even jogging. Ditch the smokes, start out running shorter distances every day to get used to it, then slowly pick up the distance as the weeks pass by.

btw, if you choose to start lifting. Drop me a line on MSN Messanger, if you need help or advice or whatever... There are a few things you should know if you choose to.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drink coffee in moderation, too much of it is bad for your system. The same applies to smoking, drinking alcohol, and soda - the keyword is moderation.

Also Davidskiwan, make sure you talk with your doctor about these things since he/she will be of more help (that's why they have a degree).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coffee is meant to contain beneficial effects if drunk in moderation, with good quality coffee it contains cancer fighting anti-oxidants, which also cool down your body. I dont like coffee so the argument can end now anyway =P (I'll drink tea instead >_>)

I see what all are you are saying, Im gonna aim to eat better and do more exercise, while at the same time, Kong says with the way my sleep patterns are atm, it's really messing around with my body's routine, so im gonna try and sort that out too. Maybe after I start running I mite consider a gym or something, depends if I think I'll be satisfied with just running, would be nice to not only be thinner, but stop being such a scrawny wretch too. Weirdly when I was overweight in school I was a hell of a lot stronger (comparatively with my friends) than I am now that I've lost the weight.

I would talk to my doctor btw, but I dont think he'd appreciate me waisting his time, since even when im ill, thats how it seems >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coffee contains caffeine which is highly addicting, and does have some chemicals that prevent some vitamins from working in your body =o if you're constantly drinking it wont help, a few cups are fine.. but heres a rule of thumb

too much of anything is bad for you

and in your lungs and trachea, there are little cilia that help move up mucus and other stuff when you cough.. smoking destroys that cilia and the mucous membrane lining which will retain secretions in your lungs.. that causes parts of your lungs to collapse because it's being blocked.. there could be bleeding and mucous accumulation, and will prevent someone from breathing well.. then those blocked off areas of the lungs can be a good place for bacteria to grow and then you get an infection there which well call pneumonia =o

Best answers
Its not just that Caffeine is a drug (potentially addictive), but its also a dehydrate.
-best to drink soda/cofee in moderation, as well a few glasses of water-

Ive also heard if you decide to work out, its best to not drink water or anything just before doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom