UNBELIEVABLE COLLECTION!!!!!!, YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh if he's happy with all that stuff then its fine with me.

I personally think its a little disturbing to spend so much money on one anime, heck, even to spend 10% what he has spended on that stuff is too much for my taste.

Whatever floats your boat right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, i have my budokai 1 and 2 disks/cases/manuals signed by Chris Sabbat and Sean (dont remember his surname.... voice of goku). thats about as far as anything even remotely concerning a collection goes =/

and yes, i use the signed disks in my ps2.

that collection is crazy. although, if i had the money, i would have as many guitars =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
If he ever had a house fire, I wonder what he would do...
LOL SIGGED*

but it is rather sad that someone could collect that much ****. I mean, started collecting ever since he was five? christ... If I was 5 I woulda broke the toy. -_____-

Best answers
yo... bro you need to chill out.... look, your not going to accomplish alot by just buying more and more of this anime... i find it hard that your winning anything.... all that anime and anime.. and now what? what have you won? A big Dbz collection? Whether you like it or not, you will get bored of it, and then what? You spent over thousands of dollars on that, and now your stuck with it... you should see what you could of bought or saved, rather than that junk.. I am a DBZ fan(a very big fan) but I still use my mind... I have all 3 DBZ games, and a bunch of toys that I give to my little cousins here and there... As you get old, you need to take life seriosuly, rather than continue to stick to the anime world...
anyway, thats just my opinion... if you think you like what you are doing, then do it... like i said... this was all based on my opinion...
Peace

betterman

B
Really, the real saying here is too each his own. Everyone has a hobby i mean honestly there are plenty of people obsessed with other things to the extent that he is with anime, there is nothing wrong with it. His collection is very cool and again its just a collection. And actually he is accomplishing a bunch. Because there are people out there willing to buy the stuff he has just like people spend insane amounts of money on old baseball cards or actully paintings. If you think about it anime is an art form, and hes a art connoisseur.

p.s if your gonna look for somewone to buy that stuff there are 2 places to lookto sell it

1.ebay
2.japan

Best answers
Lol that collection rocks so god damn much sure its a lil odd but its still bloody awsome to know someones crazy enough to get all that stuff if i had the money id get half that stuff to but yeh ive loved DBZ for years and never had anything except 1-2 eps on my computer...:(

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
yo... bro you need to chill out.... look, your not going to accomplish alot by just buying more and more of this anime... i find it hard that your winning anything.... all that anime and anime.. and now what? what have you won? A big Dbz collection? Whether you like it or not, you will get bored of it, and then what? You spent over thousands of dollars on that, and now your stuck with it... you should see what you could of bought or saved, rather than that junk.. I am a DBZ fan(a very big fan) but I still use my mind... I have all 3 DBZ games, and a bunch of toys that I give to my little cousins here and there... As you get old, you need to take life seriosuly, rather than continue to stick to the anime world...
anyway, thats just my opinion... if you think you like what you are doing, then do it... like i said... this was all based on my opinion...
Peace
And you do realize that this isn't mine right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh some ppl just dont read do they

lol it looks like a little dbz shop in his home

Best answers
Well you guys think that it`s awfully geeky and something, but if I would happen to get a chance to own all of this, I would use the chance.It`s like a dream.

betterman

B
ameba said:
Well you guys think that it`s awfully geeky and something, but if I would happen to get a chance to own all of this, I would use the chance.It`s like a dream.
same here, although i would hate to pay for it all.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's going to be like insanely rich 30 years from now if he keeps everything in good shape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he still has room to move around his house with all of that junk, i err mean quality merchandise in his house ?

Madness, sheer madness lol.

Best answers
Omfg! I wish I have all this cool toys >_<. But it is kinda waste of money on all those crap =/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cool collection, but what if you house caught fire?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the plush dragonballs and the nimbus. I like the scouter to. Would be interesting to see what it does.

Everything else he could keep.

ACTUALLY.. he could give me the ps3 games. Any ps3 games are cool O_~

DBZFAN512

D
WERE DID U GET THE GAMES ? HOW MANY STORES DO THEY HAVE LIKE THAT DSX

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't revive dead threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom