UK Toonami theme

Best answers
Do any of you people from the uk know the song they use to advertise toonami, which is usually inbetween shows? Its the really fast heavy one with guitars and such, showing clips of some person crying from some other anime I dont know lol, but it has clips from gundam wing and tenchi and dbz, oh on a note the dbz clips are of the very start of the sayian saga !

but yeah I desperatly want the song from on there and its so hard to find, any ideas? o_O

Best answers
GAH nope thats not it :(
Its like electric guitars and stuff, its got a low bass line and slowly builds up then some big creepy voice goes 'Tooooon.....ammmmmmiiiii' then some guy from an anime is laughing and he says somthing like 'one way to go' then the really heavy distortion kicks in and its got piccolo firing his special beam cannon and the guitars are mad, its a great song and I REALLY need it lol :)

Best answers
i havent heard it, only heard rock the dragon and some others...

Best answers
look for sites in google if you havent already....

Best answers
I've tried almost everything, and whats worse I was watching a different channel and an advertisment for a program came on and the song I am looking for was playing, I exploded lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom