Uh.. why is A17 in the end of DBZ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was looking at 'People of Earth Unite' and... 17 is there..? What's that about? I must have missed something somewhere, because I don't recall 17 coming out of Cell when he died.

Best answers
lol you are right, and we dont see him either with 18 later ... another of those story error i supose ...

Best answers
csn u post a pic? cause 17 doesnt come back (except in gt)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll make a GIF of it. Hold on.

Best answers
Yea he comes back from hell or somethin like that in GT, but Ive never heard of it in dbz. Then 2 17's fuse and form ultimate 17 w00t

Best answers
Is that in the Dubbed version because he aint there
in usa and i saw it 2 times and watched it carefully or that's what i thought

Best answers
never saw that before. i guess that was cut out of the ocean version or something.
didnt krillin use the 2nd wish to bring back 17 or something after the cell saga?

Best answers
Well he probably came back cause in some way cell did kill him,and they wished everyone cell killed back.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, he was wished back... But like daman said hes not in the usa release...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was from a 'prereleased' version of the English dubs..

Anyway, I'm uploading an .mpg of it in case someone is curious.

In this scene, Goku is asking the Earth for energy.. and 17 is being.. er.. sly?

http://www.pixelmethods.com/gman/edited/17.mpg

Notice how his clothes change o_O

Best answers
No, 17 was killed along with Cell when cell died, and was wished back along with everyone else after the battle. Krillin requested it. And in the american version when the people are raising their hands up for the spirit bomb, he's walking around with a shotgun going "stick em up" "hey you beat me to it"

Orz

Best answers
17 uses a shotgun? That's like Goku confronting Kid Buu by whipping out a pistol, screaming to Vegeta "Drop to the ground! I'm gonna shoot!" and then trying to score a Head Shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If 17 was wished back, why wasn't 16?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz said:
17 uses a shotgun? That's like Goku confronting Kid Buu by whipping out a pistol, screaming to Vegeta "Drop to the ground! I'm gonna shoot!" and then trying to score a Head Shot.
I suppose you'd be scared if someone just stretched their arms at you, threatening to blow you to pieces? :rolleyes:

And the second wish Krillin used was to remove the bombs from the androids' (multiple androids) bodies. However, I've never heard someone wish back the androids and if they were, how come we never saw 16 after that (as GMan said) ?

Orz

Best answers
<i>I suppose you'd be scared if someone just stretched their arms at you, threatening to blow you to pieces?</i>

Yes. Yes I would be. Wouldn't you?

Best answers
that's awesome GMan, how did you rip that video? thnx for showing us, personally i'd never seen that before... neato :D

Best answers
yes i was wondering that aswell... i supose mabey the dragon got confused and wished back everyone who wasnt evil seing as hes an android hes not good or evil?

Best answers
Android 16 was entirely a machine from what I remember.
Same reason why Androids 19 and 20 didn't come back.
I suppose that a machine cannot be wished back to life.
But 17 and 18 were both modified humans. And still very much alive.

Best answers
maybe he was there for a reason or a hint or something (i.e. put him in a later saga .. or w/e). and gt doesn't count here (in terms of plot or plot holes) cuz it wasn't written by Akira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom