Ubisoft wants a new Assassin's Creed every year.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lastly on the bit about my ridiculous notion that whatever I say/think is correct, you'd be wrong on this. I know that I have been proven wrong on countless occasions, across many different mediums. I also admit when I'm wrong when I have been proven to be so, as I'm proud enough to admit such a thing.. a rarity among people now a days. That being said..... No one likes Desmond.
You're ******* crazy, dude. You've always been pretty weird, but this tops it all.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I believe some people like him and some people don't, I don't think macdaddy will change his opinion or viewpoint whether it's his pride or his mentality keeping him back then this should stop and let's get off the topic of "does everybody like desmond or not"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind if he likes Desmond or not, it's his own opinion and it's understandable. What baffles me to no end is the fact that he has convinced himself that nobody likes Desmond and people who do like him are wrong.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't mind if he likes Desmond or not, it's his own opinion and it's understandable. What baffles me to no end is the fact that he has convinced himself that nobody likes Desmond and people who do like him are wrong.
I know, but I don't think you arguing will make him stop resting his case.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Desmond. The entire reason the series is as cool as it is is because you an go anywhere in history and it's fine. Desmond is the vehicle and excuse for that to happen. He also is foreshadowing what will probably happen in a future game, playing as Desmond and taking the fight to the present time.

On a final note, the revolutionary war setting looks amazing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like Desmond. The entire reason the series is as cool as it is is because you an go anywhere in history and it's fine. Desmond is the vehicle and excuse for that to happen. He also is foreshadowing what will probably happen in a future game, playing as Desmond and taking the fight to the present time.

On a final note, the revolutionary war setting looks amazing.
On a side note Connor seems even more op now then any Assassin ever, I mean dodging a battalion of riflemen, holy hell! I can't wait. This is the kind of awesome nonsense I have been really waiting for in this series, that and countering more then one opponent at the same time, cause really if Arkham City did it why not AC 3 as well.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lmao, people still going on about the Desmond thing? xD

EDIT

You're ******* crazy, dude. You've always been pretty weird, but this tops it all.
Weird because I don't agree with what you say like half the ass kissers on the forum? Thanks for the compliment :D

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea sure, let's go with that.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
lmao, people still going on about the Desmond thing? xD

EDIT

Weird because I don't agree with what you say like half the ass kissers on the forum? Thanks for the compliment :D
Well now I believe I like Desmond without you or Dam having anything to do with how I see him. Why am I ass-kissing for liking him? O-o I mean no offence with my question I just find your "no one can like Desmond" thing really weird, isn't that up to the person him/herself?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you actually suggesting that we're kissing Dam's ass for liking Desmond?

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well now I believe I like Desmond without you or Dam having anything to do with how I see him. Why am I ass-kissing for liking him? O-o I mean no offence with my question I just find your "no one can like Desmond" thing really weird, isn't that up to the person him/herself?
I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you actually suggesting that we're kissing Dam's ass for liking Desmond?
I fail to see why either of you assumed I was talking about you, I don't recall stating you were the ass kissers I was referring to. Nor did I say, said ass kissing was going on in this thread, little less assuming next time?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This scenario is akin to me posting something inflammatory, everyone refuting what I said, and then I continue on by simply ignoring what everyone has said and repeating my argument. I then post out of the blue something like "You're a jerk."

You then post and ask why it is that you're a jerk. I reply and say, "What? Why would you assume I was calling you a jerk. A little less assuming next time, k? I was just speaking in general." I say this with the subtle hint that you probably only assumed that you're a jerk because you think that you're being a jerk. Must be a guilty conscience or something.

In short, what? Really?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still am seeing nothing validating Desmond's existance. All he is, is yet another generic reluctant hero.
Dont confuse Desmond with the hero of the previous games. He may become the hero in the future, but in the past he was not. Hes a linking device used to link the storyline and paste it together. His purpose is to be the anchor point of the story, but not its hero.

And he does that role extremely well.

So yea for what he is supposed to be i really like him.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's crazy talk, Grega. No one likes Desmond.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone tell me how this guy managed to become a tester with this kind of level of intelligence?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he might have attempted to out-sarcasm your sarcasm.
Dam doesn't understand other people's sarcasm.

Anyway, why do they remodel Desmond for nearly every freaking game?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dam doesn't understand other people's sarcasm.

Anyway, why do they remodel Desmond for nearly every freaking game?
Same as they remodeled Lucy yeah, I think it's because they might have got new artists for every game or they put more and more detail on characters, like they did on Mario for example where they made him look more older in Brotherhood by enhancing his facial details.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can someone tell me how this guy managed to become a tester with this kind of level of intelligence?
Bro's mad? :)

Same as they remodeled Lucy yeah, I think it's because they might have got new artists for every game or they put more and more detail on characters, like they did on Mario for example where they made him look more older in Brotherhood by enhancing his facial details.
Bold is the most logical assumption. Since the games have been more or less 'samey' for the past 3 releases, they can spend more time making things look pretty or like pum said, adding more detail.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom