Ubisoft wants a new Assassin's Creed every year.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/353193/ubisoft-hopes-to-reach-assassins-creed-10/

Publisher's North American boss suggests there's no such thing as too many sequels

Ubisoft has no issue with the practice of annualising its biggest franchises, with North America executive director Laurent Detoc reasoning that if the quality is high consumers will pay for a new series entry every year.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/353193/ubisoft-hopes-to-reach-assassins-creed-10/

Call of Duty...

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If they keep making games like Brotherhood and Revelations in between iterations, sure, why not?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think i will go and preorder assassins creed 30

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I gotta ask though how much CAN they actually prolong this damn series? It's been all fine and dandy up till now but I hope to God this does not turn into something like Lost or worse Heroes.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
better than cod

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how to look at this. I guess only time will tell.
My guess is that people will get bored after a while.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i think AC3 will be a split game into 2 games, like they did for AC2 and brotherhood, with a huge cliffhanger at the end of AC3.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Assassins Creed 2 wasn't split into 2 games...

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, you're right, it was 3, he forgot revelations.
I will ask you the following thing how long was the story of AC II, how long was the story of AC B, how long was the story of AC R. If I recall correctly doing only the main quests would have been ~12 hours at it's best ~20 hours at average for each individual game, because these where big games all of them, non of the 2 that followed AC 2 where anything close to half-a***d expansions they where their own games. That would mean ~36 hours - ~60 hours of gameplay just for the main missions. Add in the fact that AC 2 has 4 or was it 5, either way one of those number of cities AC B has one humongous city and the same thing for AC R. Now add in all of the side-missions activities cutscenes etc= a game so huge that there would have been no way anybody could have ever afforded to finish because it would have taken them too long and it would have cost them tons of money. It would have also been as big as a goddman MMO and it would have had a whole bundle of problems, add to the fact that they where planning to release these games across all main platforms (a whole game that big would have been impossible on the console). So yeah I'll take 3, 4, 5, 6 games from this series any time thank you very much, and why wouldn't if they would keep remaining interesting, engaging, fun, high quality.

And think about this all three games had a decent story, fantastic characters, Ezio being one of the best characters ever made in a game, decent combat fantastic platforming, and each game did a splendid job at making you feel good for being a charming, interesting, funny,bad-a*** assassin, mass murderer that they developed.

As long as it does not become like COD, which means focus more on the multiplayer, leave the single player for the garbage bin, then by all means, like somebody said make AC 30

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know how to look at this. I guess only time will tell.
My guess is that people will get bored after a while.
I've already hit that point.. hit that point in the first game. Once you found out that it was taking place in the future. Was it so difficult for them to make a game that legit took place during the past? Was it to hard for them to stop breaking up the action with annoying and pointless dribble? No one likes Desmond, and no one wants a game where you play as him, stop forcing me to -_-.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already hit that point.. hit that point in the first game. Once you found out that it was taking place in the future. Was it so difficult for them to make a game that legit took place during the past? Was it to hard for them to stop breaking up the action with annoying and pointless dribble? No one likes Desmond, and no one wants a game where you play as him, stop forcing me to -_-.
Yeah, because your opinion is the same one that everyone else has.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
AC1 is a 3-4 hr matter for me now lolol

AC2, including its 2 expansions (I guess it's the same game as you don't finish playing Ezio before revelations) would take 30 hrs lol..

My first play-through was 7 hrs AC1, 17-18 hrs of each AC2+ meaning 18*3 + 7 about 60 hrs in total going through the main story the very first time on all games...

AC1 I played countless and COUNTless of hours, I found pit and killed 300 guards and threw them down to the same hole xD

It's a great story I must follow the story of.. however changing Altair's voice in AC:R was just gay... he turns from American native-accent to villain arab (nothing against arabs or villains but .. changing his voice? D: )

Why would they change his voice? Voice actor gone?? Does the animus V2 change your voice to how it really sounded? But that means everyone in the first animus shouldn't have foreign accents.. or did it only change yours into a real accent? HUGE PLOT HOLE?!

My list is

#1 AC:R
#2 AC
#3 AC:B
#4 AC:2

You can't miss out on AC series.. just no D:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
It's a great story I must follow the story of.. however changing Altair's voice in AC:R was just gay... he turns from American native-accent to villain arab (nothing against arabs or villains but .. changing his voice? D: )

Why would they change his voice? Voice actor gone?? Does the animus V2 change your voice to how it really sounded? But that means everyone in the first animus shouldn't have foreign accents.. or did it only change yours into a real accent? HUGE PLOT HOLE?!
You have answered the question yourself. They changed his voice because he was born and raised in an Arab country, this means that he would have to sound like one.
The plot hole was in the first one because his voice was the only one amongst the assassins that didn't sound Arab at all.

It did strike me for a while, that they changed his voice, because somehow it has grown on me, but looking back at it a little bit more, yeah, he was a little too bland.

Discord Member
Best answers
they are going to destroy it .... how many new ideas can they come up with every year? wanna know why Metal Gear Solid IV was so epic .... they took their time to make it, and it wasn't part of a series that came out every single year guaranteed. look at how Horrid COD is now ... they ahve so much shit in there now it's retarded playing. they just don't know what else they can do so they keep adding shit instead of actually changing how things work or any aspect towards the style of the game.

they should wait until they actually have innovative ideas and have done a lot of brainstorming towards creativity ... ESPecially for a game like Assassins Creed, which HAS to thrive on the difference of each and every game. bringing something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom