u dont need to rename maps

Best answers
hi umm when u put new maps in ur esf folder u dont need to rename them like models where u rename them ssjgoku.mdl u dont need to rename maps right thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh. Correct. Were you trying to get a thread stickied or something? o_O

Best answers
no i was just wandering and i have another question the models i earased the first goku and put my ssj5 model and its not working neither is my map ape-city they still arent working do u have any ideas.. and i renamed my ssj5 model ssjgoku.mdl ;(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has no skin.

Best answers
what do u mean. and i just tryed playing and it didnt go htrough and said FATAL ERROR something about mod_ssjgoku.mdl not found..

PLEASE HELP :cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model has no texture.

Best answers
OK IT has no texture im sure ur smart so umm can u help me what do i do now please and thank u very much :smile: im smiling for u

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask a skinner to put a texture on it in this thread.

Best answers
so every model u download u need a skinner to do.. if so tell me and umm what about my map that isnt working i need what for that o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the model doesn't work, use a different one. It's not a hard concept.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Most models include a skin. But apparently the model creater didn't know how to skin. So he released it and asked other people to skin it.

Best answers
i was just wandering because... well never mind so what ur saying is not all models need to be skinned or are u talking about the map that doesnt work

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm talking about the models right now. They need to be skinned. I'm saying that the model creater didn't know how to skin. So he released it and waited for someone to skin it and then re-release it. About the map, the map is probably compatable with a different version.

Best answers
ok now im uninstalling and reinstalling because i screwed things up i deleted somethng so im going to try to put baby vegeta in after its done i will then let u know what happens thanks it will be done shortly

Best answers
before i put baby vegeta in i was wandering since there is a vegeta file and ssj vegeta what folder do i put my baby vegeta in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bojack who said:
before i put baby vegeta in i was wandering since there is a vegeta file and ssj vegeta what folder do i put my baby vegeta in
Look at the bebi vegeta file. If it's a vegeta.mdl file, you replace vegeta.mdl with it, and if it has an ssjvegeta.mdl file too, you use that to replace ssjvegeta.mdl. Common sense prevails again.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please try not to double post :)

That's weird... Did you rename the file to vegeta.mdl or did you only put the file in the Vegeta folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom