Two beams VS one?

Best answers
Lets say itss you and a teammate against one hella strong guy, itd be cool if two people on the same team can shoot a khh or genbeam at the enemy and have the combined power of both players and beams...

you know what im saying?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can already do that in beam struggle. If two people are locked in beam struggle, someone from the same team can join in by firing a blast into the the beam from the same direction. Try it with a few friends.

somebody close this.

Best answers
Power Struggle: Power Struggles are when 2 or more beams collide. Hold down the primary mouse button (left click) to try to over power the other beam. Once 2 people are in a power struggle more may join in to do a multiple powerstruggle. *note* only beams powerful enough will be able to enter a multiple powerstruggle.
The manual said that. So I think what you are saying is possible.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actualy you can do it me and volkov have a special tehnique "Big Bang Kamehameha" butt if the enemy try to blocate it explode :( so its a good sugestion :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your beam has to make contact with the other 2 players beam heads, just keep that in mind ;).
Andreyesf said:
Actualy you can do it me and volkov have a special tehnique "Big Bang Kamehameha" butt if the enemy try to blocate it explode :( so its a good sugestion :yes:
What he is suggesting is already in the game...........

Best answers
I was trying to do it the other day and it wasnt working...oh well, I guess the beam wasnt strong enough.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg2k5 said:
I was trying to do it the other day and it wasnt working...oh well, I guess the beam wasnt strong enough.
From what I remember off the top of my head multi ps can only be done in free for all mode currently.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its a server option to have it enabled in team mode... im not too sure.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you doubt us kidboy? D:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course we cant exactly do everything that you want, but when we say we're revamping powerstruggles then you can bet we're gonna revamp them D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you worry about the PS System, Kidboy. Trust me when I say that I'm sure you'll love it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom