Tutorials For 3ds Max 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey, Sorry i didnt know what part to put this is so i figured here, but that is not the point the point is I got a new modeler and i dont know how to use it so I am just asking if ANYONE knows of a good N00b Tutorial so i can get Started on modeling Dbz Models, and other stuff.

Please Help me, i really want to try this program and Google and Yahoo, dont help, so i am asking you people. :laff:

Best answers
Well search google, it DOES help, becuasew i have found tutorials for 3dsm, there is NO dbz modeling tuts for ANY modeling program so YES. I would start on milkshape 3d instead WHY? Becuase it has a really good tutorial so urm yeh :O

Best answers
no i mean like the Stickys dont help and i looked on Google and it is all Nurbs and all that hard Stuff there are no good ones on 3ds max 6 and I have been working on MilkShaped 3d but i wanted Something new, So that is why i asked here, becuase all your guy/girls models are good

Best answers
Ok well i may as well search for a tut for you =\, ill pm you it because this thread WILL be closed if either nuttzy or any other mod see it =\.

Best answers
before this thread closes. can you pm the tutorial to me too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom