Turbo SSJ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Idea nr 1

After you ascended to any of the ssj forms (ssj1,ussj,ssj2,etc) after the transformation your already with turbo on

Idea nr 2

If you reached for example the minimum powerlevel for a ssj transformation then you could do it even with turbo on but that wont affect the transformation speed

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
and what purpose should this serve ?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh whats the problem of deactivating turbo. Its only 1 button.

Or in my case one rotation of the mouse wheel.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That has absolutely no purpose.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea nr 1

After you ascended to any of the ssj forms (ssj1,ussj,ssj2,etc) after the transformation your already with turbo on

Idea nr 2

If you reached for example the minimum powerlevel for a ssj transformation then you could do it even with turbo on but that wont affect the transformation speed

1. If You Really want that, there is an script for it, just search google.
2.Why? To Get More Beam Spammers?
Esf is good as it is now, you have to work for being ssj, not to join game and then take toranks or gohan, press turbo and go ssj -.-

sorry to say this, but those are the dumbest suggestions ever..

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
1. If You Really want that, there is an script for it, just search google.
2.Why? To Get More Beam Spammers?
Esf is good as it is now, you have to work for being ssj, not to join game and then take toranks or gohan, press turbo and go ssj -.-

sorry to say this, but those are the dumbest suggestions ever..
1.) The idea is aleady in in a way. The higher the turbo level the higher the KI drain. As i said look at the friggin news on the main site >.>

2.) He said when you have enough PL to transform. So that means Trunks would need 1250000 PL to transform with turbo.

Oh and where do people get Toranks >.<

Best answers
Sorry,I don't like the idea at all.It'll ruin the game play.Just stick with how it is at the moment.Everything will work out.The team have balanced the game.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
it will work if you ask for the turbo in SSJ bla bla to have walk in Turbo (it's fun to walk whit turbo on like in DBZ when gohan walk at SSJ2

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OUPS.
Sorry guys i confused his turbo levels idea with his first idea. When you transform your turbo should be off.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) The idea is aleady in in a way. The higher the turbo level the higher the KI drain. As i said look at the friggin news on the main site >.>

2.) He said when you have enough PL to transform. So that means Trunks would need 1250000 PL to transform with turbo.

Oh and where do people get Toranks >.<
Toranks is the Japanese/original name for Trunks >.>

Best answers
Idea nr 1

Idea nr 2

so what improves at game ? o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well let me explain again

1 Once the transformation has been finished and you are in SSJ or higher your already with turbo on

2 If for example your trunks and you have the minimum powerlevel to transform wich i heard its 1 250 000 in 1.3 . So lets say you have the powerlevel mentioned early. Now even if you turn turbo on you could still ascend.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well let me explain again

1 Once the transformation has been finished and you are in SSJ or higher your already with turbo on

2 If for example your trunks and you have the minimum powerlevel to transform wich i heard its 1 250 000 in 1.3 . So lets say you have the powerlevel mentioned early. Now even if you turn turbo on you could still ascend.

1.) With the charged turbo in 1.3 your idea number 1 is useless.

2.) Who said 1 250 000 was Trunkses trans PL in 1.3 I only said that if Trunks is at 1 million PL and you press turbo he goes to 1 250 000

Basicly that if you wanted to transform with turbo (as your idea says) youd need 1 250 000 PL with Turbo on to transform. Im still against it though. Where is the problem in pressing 1 button >.<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG Grega

you dont understand my idea no 1

I Said that AFTER THE TRANSFORMATION HAS BEEN FINISHED YOU ARE WITH TURBO ON

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Grega

you dont understand my idea no 1

I Said that AFTER THE TRANSFORMATION HAS BEEN FINISHED YOU ARE WITH TURBO ON
I understand it. All im saying is that its useless due to charged turbo. Since you have to press the button anyhow if you wana charge the turbo.

Besides whats the point of having turbo activated once the transformation is done.

I mean ITS ONE SINGLE BUTTON FGS >.<

In other words its more or less a useless idea that adds absolutly nothing to gameplay.

Best answers
Lol @ Gabe,Nah sorry but I dont like the idea.Besides we've already introduced Turbo Charge,and changing it now would cause problems,and like Grega said,its just one button >_>
If we're going towards the dragonball Z series they never always stayed in a turbo stance.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he sayis like Vegetto in EVM when you go SSJ you will have your tubo on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom